What's new

i think they're about to spring a release

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
pull the old "not before xmas 2002" then release it early switcharoo :)

Josep

eyerun4phun
hmmm...hehe;) how early are we talking about here smiff?! Spring can be long, and depending on where you live, i don't think that spring is a widely accepted time of the year for everyone;)

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I know I don't post much but .....

Isn't a release absolutly not going to happen since someone higher in the ranks of the scene has hinted at a release?

I swore I saw this in the Emulation Handbook Section 12 Sub Section J Paragraph 291 .... maybe not though :)

Josep

eyerun4phun
Re: I know I don't post much but .....

LazerTag said:
Isn't a release absolutly not going to happen since someone higher in the ranks of the scene has hinted at a release?

I swore I saw this in the Emulation Handbook Section 12 Sub Section J Paragraph 291 .... maybe not though :)

what are you smoking?! Smiff knowz all, smiff ownz all, of course he knowz his shit!:)

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
no seriously i don't know anything, that was a joke that's already backfiring badly, forget it ok

lightknight

i think smiff is dreaming!!!

ha! lemmy! i will give u the password to the ps2 emulatore!! if you can get a new release out by 4//2002! that i got!! heres the emulatore!! deal?

Josep

eyerun4phun
um, whats this guy smoking and what is an emulatore?? Just remember smiff, you started this thread;) Plus you gotta remember how many times you hinted at the next release of pj64 when it was released the next weekend;)

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Josep said:
um, whats this guy smoking and what is an emulatore?? Just remember smiff, you started this thread;) Plus you gotta remember how many times you hinted at the next release of pj64 when it was released the next weekend;)

yea, but i dont think Mr. Smiff has any real good connections to Lemmy...

2fast4u

seriously lightknight, i would appreciate if u would post when u r sober or not on other drugs. emutalk and alcohol dont mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.