What's new

Rumble Pack Emulation.

crhylove

Banned
I have a real n64 controller and rumble pack, but honestly, the logitech wingman is better/has better rumble. is there a way i can make it rumble with any of the current input plugins? is this in dev somewhere?

thanks in advance!

rhy

neoak

Triforce of Something...
look for NTpadXP or something. Now it supports PSOne and N64 vibration.

Remote

Neaok: NTpadXP is a dedicated NT/2000/XP driver for the Stephen Hans interface, commonly refered to as the DirectProPad interface. No interface - no need for the driver...

Chylove: NRage's plugin supports rumble pack emulation through Force Feedback which the Wingman should support, check the Logitech website for driver updates. If you against all odds should fail to get rumble with Nrage's plugin, SJR's plugin is also top notch.

go.to/nrage
http://www.smiff.clara.net/utils/plugins/index.htm#input

OP
crhylove

crhylove

Banned
got it...

yeah, i've been using nrage, and rumblin' along, but i can't have mempack AND rumble pak w/ nrage. any fix for that?

emulation64.com sure has been slow lately!
somebody release something! lol

rhy

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Re: got it...

crhylove said:
yeah, i've been using nrage, and rumblin' along, but i can't have mempack AND rumble pak w/ nrage. any fix for that?

i dont think so. if u want both, try making an extra controller setting (u dont us all four do u?!?) and hav the mempack there. (ie turn on the setting for p4, with no controls, and give it a mempak)