What's new

1964 source

damn i tried to compile this stuff.. good god thats some MEAN code, /me has renewed respect for emu coders!!:)

VTT

I advise you to study 1964 emulator and then to write already the emulator. It is not necessary to duplicate kernel another's authors in the project, always adhere to the architecture of a spelling kernel.;)

VTT

DSF said:
when you intend to release it?

I shall try already that that to let out this month, but precisely I do not know, me much in a code stops. At the moment I write the second kernel, earlier I scheduled only kernel HLE in two versions, now it will be double kernel in version HLE and LLE.

Last edited:
OP
sytaylor
VTT said:
I advise you to study 1964 emulator and then to write already the emulator. It is not necessary to duplicate kernel another's authors in the project, always adhere to the architecture of a spelling kernel.;)

what did you just say ???

mesman00

What's that...?
i think he's using a web translator, and they obviously don't translate to well, i would know from spanish class, hehe

VTT

he-he-he

mesman00 said:
i think he's using a web translator, and they obviously don't translate to well, i would know from spanish class, hehe

I from Russia

VTT

I hope soon...

Renegade said:
i knew that already ;)
VTT, how is emulator going to be like?

One month I did not work above Nitn64, I did not have time. Now I pursue. An output of the emulator I can not name even now date of an output, to me still address with other works. I can tell only one, Initially I was adjusted on the maximal compatibility of the emulator with games. At the moment I work above video a conclusion in mode Direct 3D. That I am going to realize in Nitn64: Video:
Direct 3D,
OpenGL,
Software,
Possible Glide 2x or 3x
Sound:
DirectSound
DirectSound 3D
Input:
DirectInput
Save game:
All formats
NetPlay:
Kaillera
It will be possible still that that is added.
VTT...

Last edited:

linker

Emutalk Member
Re: I hope soon...

Video:
Direct 3D,
OpenGL,
Software,
Possible Glide 2x or 3x
Sound:
DirectSound
DirectSound 3D
Input:
DirectInput
Save game:
All formats
NetPlay:
Kaillera
VTT...

LOL! Hey dude, why not you make mario to work then make all these plugins! LOL! Direct3d, OGL, SOFT, Glide, DS, DS3d, .... You know guys, this is a BIG FAKE. Do you believe in it? VTT, will you show us some screens?

VTT

Hehe

linker said:

Video:
Direct 3D,
OpenGL,
Software,
Possible Glide 2x or 3x
Sound:
DirectSound
DirectSound 3D
Input:
DirectInput
Save game:
All formats
NetPlay:
Kaillera
VTT...

LOL! Hey dude, why not you make mario to work then make all these plugins! LOL! Direct3d, OGL, SOFT, Glide, DS, DS3d, .... You know guys, this is a BIG FAKE. Do you believe in it? VTT, will you show us some screens?
You only are able to accuse? :angry:
If you are so clever, make it. I done not interested with start only Mario if you want to play in Mario, take advantage of another ýìóëÿòîðî and get behind me.
:pissed:

linker

Emutalk Member
Re: Hehe

VTT I don't accuse you. But you are saying things that you'll never do, and i don't like lying people. So: you make ONE (not all, but only one) plugin - then I'll respect you. It's a HARD work, and i know this. Actually, I consider to make a gfx plugin in the future using the ogl api.

VTT

Hmm

linker said:
VTT I don't accuse you. But you are saying things that you'll never do, and i don't like lying people. So: you make ONE (not all, but only one) plugin - then I'll respect you. It's a HARD work, and i know this. Actually, I consider to make a gfx plugin in the future using the ogl api.

I worked above plug-in OGL for 1964 but while me does not arrange Combine, I pursue to work. Screenshots have no value when you achieve another from the work.