What's new

XBOX 360 controller help!!!!

taxvo

Hey guys!!! I'm new and really want to play Zelda Ocarina of Time! I want to use my 360 controller but dont know what to do! I go to the controller settings and I input each button but some dont work or there not in the best place..... can someone give me a screenshot of how they set up theyre controller so I can try it out and see if it works for me?? LMNK and thanks!!!

skyman8081

Smarter than you.
The best advice I can give you is to wait for 1.7 to come out. It supports the Xbox 360 controller already.

akileese

Well, I had absolutely no problem setting my controller up, for Zelda specifically (aside fromn the ganondorf fight in the forest temple) I use my d pad for c buttons, normal analog for movement, a for a and b for b, i also use the top buttons as triggers and left trigger as Z. I found this to work pretty well although some times it gets a little messy with the c buttons.

And to answer you, yes, the right analog is absoltuely HORRIBLE for c buttons because it just is too sensitive.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
download and use the XBCD drivers with the 360 controller patch.

im using a S-type controller myself with no problems, and its not oversensitive at all.

OP
T

taxvo

Thanks for yore responses, I'll try the advices out, and where can you get a plugin or I mean a good 360 plugin??

PrineOfPersia

Look here:

Topic

In this Topic you will find the patched plugins, and then you are able to play with the XBOX360-Controller with Rumlbe Pack :matrix:

greetz
PrineOfPersia