What's new

I bought a new computer and was wondering

kris99

I am picking up a new computer this week, and I want to know if Nemu64 will run with good speed. The specs are AMD Athlon 1900, 256 MB and ATI RADEON 8500 video card. I want to play games like no mercy, will this game run at a decent spped?

Thanks

Remote

No, it will run at a more or less perfect speed. But a faster computer won't fix parts of various games that aren't emulated yet though...

OP
K

kris99

yeah speed is what i want, I am trying to play no mercy on my 600mhz celeron piece but it is like 10fps so spped is what i am lloking for. If you had to estimate, how many fps do you think i will get.

Thanks

Remote

All you need is 50 VI's for PAL and 60 VI's for NTSC, and that is what you are going to get. The way I see it, anything below or beyond that is unwanted, since the sound won't be synced.

OP
K

kris99

I have naother quick question, I am using a gravis gamepad for my controller, is there another input file I can download, or what is your suggestion for controllers.

Thanks

Seta-San

Controller

Ya. I really recommend the adaptoid. Buy it at wishtech.com and you will be able to use the real N64 controller with the emu. I have one and never unplug it, and since it's the real controller you can use LLE controller plugins in any Zilmer Standard N64 emulater.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
kris99 said:
I have naother quick question, I am using a gravis gamepad for my controller, is there another input file I can download, or what is your suggestion for controllers.

Thanks

wat gravis gamepad? how many buttons, as i hav a gravis Xterminator (its broken) but i can help u get the right config.