What's new

Chocobo Feathers

Cyberman

An Important hint to you FF fans.. where you see a feather on the ground in FF10 .. that means you can ride a chocobo UP to a place you CAN'T walk to. BIG HINT HERE! ;)

Cyb <the happy with a luck sphere!>

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

blizz said:
Did I mention I hate chocobos ;)

A plethora of ways and times.

Fortunately they aren't as irritating this time and you HAVE to ride one to get certain things. REMEMBER that, especially at the begining. Also in the CALM LANDS you should ride a chocobo so you don't die from Marlboro attacking.. it has 20000 hp and is REALLY hard to kill. That's ok.. later on some critters have 200000 to 600000 hp :)

The only thing a chocobo does in the game is squeak, race, and you need it to get certain places. Actually in FF10 they are pretty damn funny especially when they try to fly :)

Cyb

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Martin said:
How is FFX anyway? Kind of got in love with FFIX. :)
I'm getting use to it.. it's good but.. to be honest it's like FF can chrono trigger combined. There are so many weird things in the game. Blitzball pisses me off because it's so complicated. Other than that not bad. Some of the things you acidentally discover are pretty cool, like finding the Al Beid Primers. They have a seperate language in the game and as you read the primers you find hints the Al Beid have left around the world :)

It's a typical FF game .. long and complicated!

I'm replaying the part before the calm lands because.. well I missed some cool stuff :) I can't miss cool stuff!

I think one of the best parts of the game is where they take the shoopuff. :)

Cyb