What's new

BoycottDS

spotanjo3

HUH ??

Anyway, the reason I fear of posted it a few days ago was because of n00bs that might be annoying to this author but unfortunately Ragdoll did it so I hope nothing will goes wrong with n00bs and this author in the future.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Thats great news. Like Rockmangames said though, i hope we dont have a noob avalance! LOL!

Ieremiou

I am encouraged to see an oldie of emulation to give a hand at DS programming. I hope for the best and that his ambitions are satisified.

spotanjo3

proffessor_Gad said:
@ rockman

Don't act so innocent.... We all know that you deleted that one post... But it doesn't matter now.

I didnt say I am innocent. Please do not assume me falsely, ok ?

I had reason to deleted it because someone told me so in PM at last minute and of course I can't name someone.

It is not very nice for you to point your finger at me. Please do not point your finger at me, ok ?:(

zion said:
What do you mean proffessor_gad?

It is not important. :)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

proffessor_Gad said:
I was just teasing you. I didn't suspect that you would take it so seriously. :flowers:

Hey, I liked to get it so seriously. :evil:

But thanks for teasing me. ;)

Cyberman

proffessor_Gad said:
I was just teasing you. I didn't suspect that you would take it so seriously. :flowers:
Please remember to :) smiley encapsulate :) jokes so people who are trying to understand if you are :) joking jesting teasing or otherwise mutilating there sensibilities will know it :)
Ahem my point is you left no indication you were teasing so the reaction based on his perspective is probably correct. Just remember that when you are using written text there is a problem with people cluing in on :) teasing joking jesting or otherwise mutilating there sensibilities :).

Sigh.. I feel so much sillier now :D

Cyb

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Ragdoll said:
At least this one will worry about commercial games.

What do you mean? The author to my knowledge has not stated his ambition for the emulator yet. :plain: