What's new

Emulate new super mario bros??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I wouldn't be able to tell for sure, but the answer is 99% most likely: NO. DS emulators are still in early stages.

spotanjo3

mooesmoo said:
Hi everyone.I would like to know if someone knows how to emulate this game.

Thanks

LOL! Someone's been a VERY bad boy!!!! Sorry but no, it is too new and no emulators will dare to run this game at all. It already had been test. Check it out to see if it is running at:

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=34953&page=2

Now, please search in this forum before you asked the stupid question. :bouncy:

Last edited:

spotanjo3

zion said:
Yep. I doubt piracy will ever stop

You are right! It wont stop and never will! :batman:

Playing the games on the emulator is not wrong but to sell for a profit as piracy is wrong and very stupid things to do!:( :evil:

proffessor_Gad said:
Looks like someone is trying to get away without buying the game, again....

Yeah! :batman: ----> is watching someone right now! LOL!

Last edited:

Flash

Technomage
Rockmangames said:
Playing the games on the emulator is not wrong but to sell for a profit as piracy is wrong and very stupid things to do!:( :evil:

Agree. It's nothing wrong to play 5-10 years old game, especially if it's arcade game, impossible to find anywhere as real hardware. But selling pirated games is wrong thing.

BTW it will take at least three years for DS emulators to reach "perfection" :)

Last edited:

psychodan

To add a seperate point of view, I have a problem seeing small visuals due to an odd sort of blindness.. as such, i've never been one for handhelds but I do buy them for my nephew since he adores them.

i'm quite excited about NewSuperMarioBros and am planning to buy it for him, so based on this, Would it be that wrong if I got a copy that I could play on a much larger computer moniter?

Actually.. Does anyone know if a way to play DS Games on a bigger screen?

proffessor_Gad

I wouldn't consider it piracy if you were to get the game's rom, after buying the actual thing. It usually depends on your consience. Businesses don't go around looking for rom stealers, and there is no such thing as online-cops(*wipes sweat of forhead* phew!:evil: ).

Doomulation

psychodan said:
To add a seperate point of view, I have a problem seeing small visuals due to an odd sort of blindness.. as such, i've never been one for handhelds but I do buy them for my nephew since he adores them.

i'm quite excited about NewSuperMarioBros and am planning to buy it for him, so based on this, Would it be that wrong if I got a copy that I could play on a much larger computer moniter?

Actually.. Does anyone know if a way to play DS Games on a bigger screen?
Yeah, I think there is a toy from codejunkies to play DS on your TV. However, it isn't perfect as the DS wasn't designed to run on a TV. You know, two screens, touch screen, microphone...

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
Thats a big problem with handhelds. I myself am nearsighted so I might have to bury my face into it. >_<

spotanjo3

Darkfox said:
Thats a big problem with handhelds. I myself am nearsighted so I might have to bury my face into it. >_<

Yeah, I know how you feel. Maybe you should join with Ostriches so you can bury your face into the ground with them as well. :) :p

zion said:
I find the worst thing about handhelds is a sore neck! :bouncy:

Smell my fresh mint breath and it will freezing your neck and you will feel better.:bouncy:

Doomulation

I have absolutelty no problems whatsoever with the small screen on handhelds. If you are so near sighted, then there are "inventions" out there to cure that ;)
If you hold the thing right, you won't get the ache either.

WhiteX

Lousy excuses to get Warez.

Everytime a good game is released for a platform that is likely to get emulated, we get this sort of thing.

Cyberman

No Warez to go! ;)

Ok ok this is a dead topic.. the original question was answered so the thread is now going to be closed. It's nothing personal but as you might guess Warez is a touchy subject here. Excuses for wanting to use an emulator or not doesn't matter. You need to think about what you say and where you say it.

Darkfox
The visual I get from you smashing your face into a DS, needs to be a web cartoon. So you use the touch screen with your nose right?

Cyb

Status
Not open for further replies.