What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Mario 64 Textures

Fusiodine

N64 Texture Designer
Hello all, as you may notice I'am new here. I was dragged into joining this message board after seeing Rice's, Cloudscape's, and other members work. I really think you gentlemen are doing a fine job editing those textures. It brings back the whole meaning of the N64 and it's games. I also had a few questions about some textures for Super Mario 64. I know there are some texture packs on here for the game but I tried downloading them, which worked, but not all the textures mentioned to be in the packs were in them. For example and not to be harsh on anybody, John Doe who has some very good texture packs, I downloaded both of his SM64 texture packs and i later found out that texture pack 1 only had ONE picture of marios eyes in it "which for some reason didn't work" and texture pack 2 was corrupt. If anyone could please help me out here and either send me them via e-mail or post them on here it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.:party:

P.S.: I would also like to see a texture pack for Cruis'n World as well, if it isn't any trouble to ask, and don't forget if you need any help i'm here you'll just have to get me started with the basics.And Thanks Once Again.

Wow how hard is it to get a little welcome around here?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
F

Fusiodine

N64 Texture Designer
Thanks, at least there's someone on here who's alive :happy:

Last edited:
OP
F

Fusiodine

N64 Texture Designer
cloudscapes said:
Are you getting any CRC errors when opening the pack up?

No, Sorry about that i forgot to update this post i forgot to tell you guys i just downloaded it from Cloudscapes thread or since i'm speaking in general to you cloudscapes, well you get the picture. By the way great job on your overall SM64 pack and all the others."I downloaded the complete SM64 pack and i love it". It looks so crisp like it was made for computer, well in this case it is for computer but then again it was modified for computer. Thanks for replying.:happy:

p.s. I'd be very happy to see a pack for Blast Corps and/or Cruis'n World but i'd prefer Blast Corps in my opinion over Cruis'n World. Thanks Again.:happy: