What's new

XBOX Emulator Version 1.00 (c) Da-Expert Software

CooL

Emulation Freak
XBOX Emulator Version 1.00 (c) Da-Expert Software

This is the very first XBox Emulator. It successfully emulates the xbox hardware on your PC. The Xbox as people say is a PC, well not exsactly but it is damn close and VERY easy to emulate.

As with ALL emulators your PC must meet the hardware requirments to gain near perfect emulation.

=======================
Min System Requirments:
=======================

64mb 3D Video Card

Pent iii 700

384 MB RAM

========
History:
========

1.00:

First official release, the emulator is now out of beta and available to the public.
Thanks to all out wonderful beta testers for the work !

Fixed the loading DVD bug which happend with some Pioneer DVD Drives.

-------

Beta Version History is not listed, e-mail me if you want to know.

====================
Working Games:
====================

Most games will work, some may have video glitches (that is do to some video cards). But as I said the Xbox is very easy to emulate so there shouldn't be ANY problem".

What's this ???

OP
CooL

CooL

Emulation Freak
it's bullshit, right ? I saw this on a news site and ... who knows ?

Martin

Administrator
CooL said:
it's bullshit, right ? I saw this on a news site and ... who knows ?

Clearly, sites that post about that kind of stuff only do it for the hits. Everyone knows it's bullshit. dcemulation.com especially come to mind... Remember that N64 emu on DC? :plain:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Yes yes,yes, I have that emu, plays games great! It`s a big and black emu, with two controllers, and it has the M$ sign on it, and guess what, it`s FORWARD compatible, it will play any game that comes out in the future, oh, but one little problem, it`s a commercial emu, you gotta pay 300 bucks for it :(

And now for being a bit serious : B.S with a capital B.

Remote

Try searching for it on google... Or try any of the unserious sites listes above...