What's new

Is it possible to take out the "black line" on the top and the bottom of the screen?

saga

Is it possible to take out the "black line" on the top and the bottom of the screen?

I'm using PJ64 version 1.4 to play Super Robot Taisen 64, I found that the screen on both the top and the bottom of the screen have been cut off.

Download the picture below, you should know what I mean:

Last edited:
OP
S

saga

Super Robot Taisen 64 on PJ64 1.3

You see, when I was using PJ64 1.3, the screen on the battle mode is full, I mean full screeen. However, some special attack and the characters' anime face is invinsible.

Last edited:

frodo

well i always wanted to give this answer, dont be mad at me:

RTFM!!!

:blush:

mmm that feels good.:pj64:

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
oops, my bad... i tought you can customize the res with the RDB, but i just checked and only the bottom part is changing...
well if it helps you put a res hight of 225 in the rdb and the lower black line will be ok, though other parts of the game will probably not.. because i also think 1.4 has the right res.

EDIT:
btw the pics on the site are exactly like the emu :D just look closer.

Last edited:
OP
S

saga

It look better and bigger

Ogy said:
oops, my bad... i tought you can customize the res with the RDB, but i just checked and only the bottom part is changing...
well if it helps you put a res hight of 225 in the rdb and the lower black line will be ok, though other parts of the game will probably not.. because i also think 1.4 has the right res.

EDIT:
btw the pics on the site are exactly like the emu :D just look closer.

Actually, everything is fine, except the battle screen is smaller than the original game.

The resolution height=225 is better because it look bigger and clearer, although the top part is still missing. Take a snapshoot and look at both new and old pictures, you'll find out something).

The space between the "HP, EN" bar and the "Japaneses speech bar" is bigger now. You can see the robots clearer (Just look at the anime face and the foot of the robot).

Thanks everybody, especially Ogy.....

Last edited:
OP
S

saga

"Resolution Height=225" snapshoot

I still not know how to make a direct link for this adjusted snapshoot.

By using the "Resolution Height=225" the screen become like this:

Last edited:
OP
S

saga

lets give me another try for making a direct link for this images

The setting for "Resolution Height=225" :

OK

Last edited:
OP
S

saga

Thanks Ogy

Oh, i got it. Thank Ogy.

I think the resolution height=225 got something wrong too. Look at the picture here, maybe that's the advantage and disadvantage of this resolution height setting:

OP
S

saga

Resolution Width setting

I don't know why this game cannot adjust the resolution width correctly? Any resolution width setting will move the screen to right hand side.