What's new

The reason we can't copy gamecube games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow900

gamecube discs use outside in procedure to read discs PCs do it inside out. If you want info use my e-mail REMOVED instead of PMs (I don't trust privacy) To ask info

Last edited by a moderator:

Quvack

Shadow900 said:
gamecube discs use outside in procedure to read discs PCs do it inside out. If you want info use my e-mail [email protected] instead of PMs (I don't trust privacy) To ask info

No, they dont. That's a false rumour which has been going around for years now. The disc's are encrypted and use a different format to what PC's generally read, which makes them unreadable by anything apart from a gamecube.

Guru64

The discs are read just the same way as any other CD/DVD. The problem is that the Gamecube discs use a different file format and all the data is encrypted.

OP
S

Shadow900

who asked you? i have it all I can read game cube dics on my hardware and all I had to do was get a second laser installed

Lightningxce

right, becaue we all know it's possible to install two lasers in a stock DVD drive. ..what happens when one moves in and the other goes out? =o

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Removed the email address. Please don't do this lameness... no one gives a damn about your bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.