What's new

graphics error

Jaysiff

Im new to dc emulation so if i sound like a n00b, forgive me, but when I play soul caliber it works the only problem is the background dissappears somtimes. and ill go charge at my opponent, and the ground dissappears as go to new ground to stand on. I dont know if its my video card (I have an SiS 760 128 mb video card) If theres a way to fix this plz help me

Mouser X

Did you play around with any of the settings? Like, the Z Write, or the Alpha test Z write? Try those, and see if that makes a difference. Also, some games run better than others. I'm playing Skies of Arcadia on Chankast, and it has quite a few graphical errors as well. It's completely playable, and most of them are small enough that it's not a big deal. But, sometimes games just simply don't work correctly in Chankast. And, since I'm not familiar with that video card, I have no idea if that would be contributing or not. Hopefully the Zwrite and Alpha test Z write will make a difference. Mouser X over and out.

OP
J

Jaysiff

thank you I did play around with those settings and it looks way better now, but i have a problem with crazy taxi 2 where the ground is all see through. Thoses settings didnt work for that. any1 got any ideas?