What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & djipi's Super Awsome Majora's Mask Project

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
mdta & djipi's Super Awesome Majora's Mask Project

cel-majora's-logo.gif

mdta & djipi's
Super Awesome Majora's Mask Project

PROJECT UPDATE - 20th May 2006
Djipi is almost done with the whole of Clock Town, including the interiors of the various buildings. I have pretty much finished the HUD, the subscreen items and text is still to be done, but that will probably be left to last.

I have also been retexturing all of the characters from Clock Town, each takes about 3-4 hours dependant on how many times it takes to get the look right, and how detailed the character is.

Some objects have been done, and some icons also, but these things will be left till near the end, as the locations and characters come first.

Images are scattered throughout the thread.

MDTA - Martin

Last edited:

pilm

Djipi's Realistic Majora Pack was absolutely wonderfull, really an incredible work... I can't wait to see this !

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Official Logo added to the first post. We will update the first post when something new happens with the project, as well as posting a new post. I hope you like the logo, we have decided to keep a wrap on the project for the past few weeks, and we wont be releaseing packs until we are close to complete, but expect screenshots, and other info related to the project as time goes on, you may also see another nice addition to the project if all goes well, its still early in planning, and may not happen, but an Instruction Manual may come along for this pack...

cel-majora's-logo.gif

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
mdr ... MD you can't keep this secret ..... lol ...... so......

Shame on you mdr and thanks to tell me that you will annonced the project yesterday lol

Last edited:
OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Well Djipi, you didnt appear online, and I didnt announce what the project is about, MuhMuh gave that away...

I just thought I would start the teasers, and just put the logo online, like a coming soon message, not unveiling any of the work, thats your choice when you want to start showing stuff...

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Magitaro said:
So is this Cel style? It's too bad the realistic Pack never got finished. Best of luck with this one!
Not Cel style, Comic style, and that is WAY different

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Yeah, i meant to comment on that, REALLY great logo, the best i´ve seen in a long time. Very professional done, was it made by Djipi or mdtauk? And by the way, when i save the logo, the name is cel-majora's-logo. So it will be cell-shaded? Anyway, i know this is gonna be GOOD:bouncy:

Last edited:

tailslol

a pack with cell shading/cartoon graphic style for majora mask
it will be awersome (the last celda is to good XD)