What's new

An idea for Jabo

R3D

Hi Jabo,
I love your work on both Jnes, and your PJ64 plugins. After the 1.6 update for PJ64, I havn't found a game that doesn't work on either emulator. And both emulators look way better than the original systems.

I was wondering if you have considered, or would consider making some psx or ps2 plugins? I have tried a lot of psx emulators and none of them work as well as the stuff you have done. I've also been very interested in pcsx2. It will run a few games, but there are different glitches with different gfx pluggins.

I understand if you don't have time, but I was just thinking a few days ago about how sweet it would be, if psx and ps2 ran as beautifully as Jnes and PJ64.

Keep up the great work!

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
PCSX 2 will be like that on current PC's for a while yet. it's partly the emu and partly the pc what's the issue there

OP
R

R3D

I know I can't expect PCSX2 to run at full speed for a while, but when I test games, mainly Kingdom Hearts, different gfx plugins work better in some places and glitch in others.

I'm not suggesting that Jabo should make a full new emulator, but to make a better looking and less buggy gfx plugin.

Jabo

Emulator Developer
Thanks for the positive feedback, I'm glad you like the projects I work on. I'm not sure I will have time to do anything for those consoles as I've been bitten by the real life bug (I'm 25 in May~) its hard to find time lately to do enough on PJ :)

N-ergized

Yah I agree those psx emulators are real crap, they need so much care compared to the snes nes and 64 emulators, even the DS emulators are alot better. I thinks it's because of it's disc loading format that they are so hard to use and make, I think if this is not the issue than there should be a Project Playable playstation.