What's new

problem roms

mikbhoy

dont worry im not going to ask for roms i get them from ///////,what i would like to know is some roms in my collection have various problems in pj64 1.6 like video errors and stuff like that,would using a different version of the rom make a difference or would it still have the same problem no matter what version i used,would using a different emulator make a difference (on that subject just what is the best emulator for n64) also it says see gamefaq but not all the games with problems are listed in the gamefaq is there an updated version.tia for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingVendrSnatch

無感覚
Before you depart..

For the most part stick with (U). You can use (E) too but some of them dont run as well. always use the [!] dumps too not the others.

Just play around with the other emulators and see what works on what. Theres a list somewhere around here that lists the best setups for each game.

Here is that list.

Experiment a little. What may be the best for some isnt always the best for others.

Well now.

Have a Nice life.

OP
mikbhoy

mikbhoy

sarcasm apart thanks,oh and sorry for mentioning that other site didnt know it wasnt allowed,wont happen again.