What's new

Paper Mario problem

Fahrenheights

Paper Mario crashes every single time i try to run it. It hangs at startup (see picture link below)

Plugin's i use:

Jabo's Direct3d6 1.30
Azimer's Audio 0.30 (old driver)
Jabo's DirectInput7 1.30

Could somebody please help me with this?

here's the picture:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/lmm/pama.jpg

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i think it could be a bad rom. check it out using goodn64 and goodwindows - download from www.smiff.clara.net .

otherwise im not sure. ive seen that error before on this forum, ive defintely neva had it before.

schibo

Emulator Developer
hi

You can try to Set DMA in Segments to "No", but there is an additional problem with Paper Mario where it will crash when it tries to save. This issue has been fixed in the new 0.7.1 unreleased beta, but I don't know when we will release it yet.

schibo

hellknight

Banned
a I think I have it was for me so ,too when I use jabo's input plugin i had it,too use Noo tee or whatever it's called try it I hope this helps:1964:

OP
F

Fahrenheights

hellknight said:
a I think I have it was for me so ,too when I use jabo's input plugin i had it,too use Noo tee or whatever it's called try it I hope this helps:1964:

It didn't...??? but thanks anyway...

hellknight

Banned
are you absolutly sure that are good roms have you it from the same site?there must be a (!) behind the rom when this are good
I can't help you,sorry

hellknight

Banned
ok can't help you and the (!) stand for a good rom.I don't know but try to run rayman with another emu(I don't know if it runs on another emu)

hellknight

Banned
ummm have you set it to internal under video options it stands so in the compatibly list but you schould wait until pj1.4 comes out

Sargeth

I have another problem that's kinda like this one...but not the exact same. In 1964, I'm using Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5, Azimer's audio v0.30,and basic keyboard plugin. Whenever I start up any rom, it says failed in creation of play buffer one, and the program crashes. Any help?

Rice

Emulator Developer
The error is from Azimer's audio plugin. You might post a bug report to the Apollo forums. Or just use his later plugins.

Clements

I suggest you use Azimer's Audio 0.40 Beta 2 with the 'Sync Gameplay to audio' option checked.