What's new

Zelda Ocarnia of Time, Please Help

dr.dino

Joel Meine, Dr. Dino
I've gotten to a point in the game where its impossible to complete the given task on a keyboard. Specifically, in the Water Temple where you have to shoot an arrow at the eye icon and then use your Longshot to hit the target behind the gate. Normally, this would be really easy to do with a N64 joystick. But I don't have an Adaptoid at the moment.

Anyways, I noticed a cheat that allows you to walk through just about anything in the game. So I activated it, but it wouldn't work right away. I restarted it numerous times and it still didn't work. A couple days later it randomly decided to finally work. With the seemingly impossible task completed, now I want to turn the cheat off. But it won't. And there lies the problem. Because I'll get to a point in the game where I have to push a block or something, but I just go through it. Someone please help me.

bositman

For your first problem there is an easy solution:use nrage's input plugin and at that place increase the keyboard's sensitivity so the hookshot target moves slowly.For the cheat problem refer to the pj64 cheats forum...i think that the problem is due to loading a state where the cheat is enabled....try loading from the native save system;)

OP
D

dr.dino

Joel Meine, Dr. Dino
I just tried your nrage plugin solution and it works. Thank you very much. For a minute there I thought the only way I'd be able to complete the task was if I bought an Adaptoid.