What's new

Billy Hatcher question

KevLee84

Banned
Is there any way to extract the GBA games(such as Hyper Shoot)from the ISO?

GCviewer doesn't show them, but their filenames are visible in a Hex Editor.

BlueFalcon7

be specific, tell what files the GBA games are in, they might be in an archive, the archive is probably a modified type of archive that can be opened in winrar, also if the files are archives, they will probably be a few megs each

OP
K

KevLee84

Banned
Billy Hatcher: Hyper Shoot is a .BIN

NiGHTS is a .GBA

Chuchu is a .GBA

Not sure about Puyo Pop, though.

Guru64

Dude, we have lives! Posting again won't speed up the process! If you want it that bad, go do it yourself.

Trotterwatch

KevLee84 is no more. He does the same 'Well?' in several other forums too (I noticed him under a different username on The-Underdogs for example).

He can come back in a year when he has matured.

BlueFalcon7

Thats why brute force is not good for forums...
I dont think Im supposed to tell how to get roms, but I can tell you that .gba, and .bin are both GBA rom files, and I can tell you to search for GC Iso extractors elsewhere in the forum.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
BlueFalcon7 said:
Thats why brute force is not good for forums...
I dont think Im supposed to tell how to get roms, but I can tell you that .gba, and .bin are both GBA rom files, and I can tell you to search for GC Iso extractors elsewhere in the forum.

It teeters on what is acceptable... but I see it this way. The guy already either pirated the ISO or dumped it himself from a copy he owns. As long as the distinction isn't there, I don't make a fuss. No admittance of piracy is acceptable and I look the other way.