What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Is anyone working on or thinking of an Evangelion pack?

Hawq

I know one got cancelled last year but is anyone having a go at this game behind closed doors?

OP
Hawq

Hawq

Excellent news & a nice bonus looking at your site Vanit as I've recently got round to trying out Sin & Punishment

darknior

Darknior
Yes me too :)
I think to retexturing this game of this excelent anime is a very good idea !

But stand up the end of the translation is not very important ...
because it will be very long time to make HQ the game ... the translation will be finish a the same time :D

Ok Guys ...

"Vanit" is ok to make the US Translation when "Jabu" implement the fonction in his pluggin to edit "Sprites textures" :D
And i will do with him the FR translation ;)

We must stand up now ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanit

You're welcome, but remember this project lies solely on the assumption that Jabo (i always get his name wrong as Jabu) will implement sprite compatibility so Evangelion will be able to be retextured. For the same reason it can't be done in Rice's. But I'm hoping for the best.