What's new

Rival schools 2 help

ceelo456

Is it me, or is the gameplay of this game very very slow. It seems like a numb downed tekken to me. Its odd because im getting 40 fps and the intro screens are perfect. My system specs are 2.6 celeron with mmx, sse and sse2 instructions. I also have a radeon 9250 256mb and 1 gig of ram.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
40 fps is pretty good for a 3D game. Buy a faster processor or try overclocking/underclocking the Dreamcast CPU with +/-.

OP
C

ceelo456

Its not the frame rate problem. Its just that the game is very slow paced for some odd reason. I want to increase it to like marvel vs capcom style instead of molasses like slow.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
ceelo456 said:
Its not the frame rate problem. Its just that the game is very slow paced for some odd reason. I want to increase it to like marvel vs capcom style instead of molasses like slow.
Then you can't change it unless there's an option in the game itself to speed it up.

lankeydonkey

rival schools 2 , is a decently pace'd game ,i have a amd 64 not overclocked runnig just under 2 gig and iam getting a pretty game play speed from it , as far as i know from passed usage of proccesors the celeron isnt the ideal processor for games , it just dont have the power , seriously a low end amd would set everything straight , the only problem iam having is there is no music but thats due to the emu not emulating it . i get a perfect 60/60 or on the occasion 30/30

also:
my typing is bad cos iam at work
l8rs