What's new

DeSmuMe not Dead

spotanjo3

Yeah, I already know about it. I hope not the stupid people complaint about some roms not running or anything on this emulator.

Anyway, it is great to know that it is not dead! :)

Saq

Excellent. Hopefully we'll soon see some games running smoothly without any probs soon.

spotanjo3

Yeah! Due to Rockman ZX coming soon! It will be interest to see if it can be running at all.

If it is not improvement very much in the next version then that's fine. They are only the beginning with this program so maybe 3 or 4 more versions will be much better! :D

I do not want to see anybody complaint for the next version because if they are then they are n00b and a fool! :)

spotanjo3

LOL! Resurrection from the dead. Good one, professor_Gad!

I always knew as well. This is getting better and better later. An iDeaS will as well! :D

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
yeah i think its great someones taken over this project. Go DSmuMe!!

PS- my bad attitude towards everyone in this forum last month was due to me not being myself. i had a bad car accident and was very shaken by it. i feel more like myself now so sorry for anyone i upset/offended.

spotanjo3

zion said:
PS- my bad attitude towards everyone in this forum last month was due to me not being myself. i had a bad car accident and was very shaken by it. i feel more like myself now so sorry for anyone i upset/offended.

Do not have to tell us about it. If you knew about not being yourself then you should know better, really. I forgave you! However for the next time for not being yourself and you should keep yourself in control, ok ? ;):bouncy:

Cyberman

Low Lines said:
hmm...there are people more insane than me...who would have thought??:evil: :evil:
Insanity is just a state of mind I've heard.

Cyb (DS I think I am going to get one actually ;) )

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Cyberman said:
Cyb (DS I think I am going to get one actually ;) )

]*violently bashes Cyb over the head*
Still haven't got a DS? Go get one before my Holy Rage(TM) gets you! XD
Evrain