What's new

Help With Ocarina Of Time

rebirth

I put in all the available plugins in the plugins file even the ones on the 1944(I think) and it still doesn't work
all I see is gray lines in a specific section and the sound percentage at the bottom is always 0% even if I switch the plugins!!
why?

On 1964 the intro(?) shows but very very slow and graphics is POOR quality..

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Click Start --> Run, type dxdiag and press Enter. The DirectX Diagnostics Toolwill tell you want specs you have and the Display tab will tell you info about your graphics card.

You should always know the specs of your own computer. If you don't, find out.

Agozer

Solution: Get a better graphics card. You could try with Jabo's D3D6 plugin, but don't hold your breath. Rice's plugin and Jabo's D3D8 plugin use far more advanced graphics emulation techniques than the rage Pro can handle.

OP
R

rebirth

I have tried D3D6
but it says that: it failed to intalize your HAL device make sure you have a properly configured 3D graphics card compatible with Direct3D 6.0

anyway to get around that beside buying a new one?

Agozer

rebirth said:
I have tried D3D6
but it says that: it failed to intalize your HAL device make sure you have a properly configured 3D graphics card compatible with Direct3D 6.0

anyway to get around that beside buying a new one?
Make sure that you have at least DirectX6 installed on your system. Although the Rage Pro series' DirectX support has always been shitty. :/