What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

MK64: Koopa Troopa Beach First Re-texture

Skielledslacker

Hello! I just downloaded P64 earlier today; My epic quest for graphic plug-ins led me here, to this forum. I was happy to find an already well organized modding community based around n64. ^^

At any rate...

I decided to jump head first into re-texturing these games...
I only had thirty minutes to make my first piece of work.
(I have class soon v_v; )

I decided to re-texture Koopa Troopa Beach for Mario Kart64.
I can't say that I like the results, but I felt like I needed something to post here to prove my worth.

Note: Hills are a bit obnoxious
Koopa_2.png

Note: Lava looks like a series of paintball sprays
Koopa_1.png

Note: I'm aware that I defied all reality and placed mass amounts of vegetation on a volcanic-esque island.

Last edited:

Blacklord

Banned
Uh don't warp images in both html tags and vbcode. I think we should make a community of begginer retexture artists:D. Couse this way we won't get much feedback :(