What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

preview of my oot retexture pack

Blacklord

Banned
Once with the 1.7v of PJ64 i will release my zelda oot retexture pack. It's my first retexture pack and it looks good. I filled in things which most packs left out. Here are some pics.

Last edited:
OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
By editting the games textures. A manual should be in the 1964 hires subforum.
Here are some new picks :D :

I realeased a Beta. Download at this page: www.kes-bl-entertainment.tk (ignore the redirect screen)

I dicided to completly change the game. For example i compleatly changed the (weapon) ocarina of time and renamed it to ocarina of light. Kinda like the shield the first post. I'll be doing this to all of the objects.

Here is another preview. Just to give you a idea of what my goal is :D. Observe the ocarina's color. Both ingame and on the c

Finnaly a Full v0.1 Pack. Download at this page www.kes-bl-entertainment.tk (ignore the redirect screen)
BTW: Did i double post? Emutalk has really been acting up lately.

Last edited by a moderator: