PDA

View Full Version : WWF No Mercy retexture - TNA vs ROH

alanchiz
April 4th, 2006, 13:44
OK, Im sure many folk have heard of this already, its been available for a week or so now. Although I never got around to posting it here (Which I meant to) The initial download (posted elsewhere) had a couple of minor glitches which should be ironed out a little for this download.
Ive never really posted about this at emutalk, despite it being a Hi-resolution texture project, as I wanted to post it as a finished product. There obviously havent been many completed projects, so I hope this will surprise a couple of folk.

Anyway. This is a complete retexture of WWF No Mercy, to 2 different wrestling promotions:
TNA (Total Nonstop Action) vs ROH (Ring of Honor)

All characters are updated, with 4 attires each (Around 280 costumes in total), each with new moves. All arenas are updated, menus, belts, backgrounds... the lot.

Full instructions are in the download, and can also be found here:
Readme: TNA vs ROH Readme (http://www.geocities.com/alanchiz/TNA_vs_ROH_FAQ.txt)
have a look at it before asking any questions. I wont be answering questions about technical issues, believe me they've all been covered elsewhere.

Filefront:
TNAvsROHv1.1.zip (http://download.filefront.com/4949034;534160b3b6315144e3d4f4e3e0ebda04 a1897aeb2bcb97edb3b386a2921a2fbb71a25e3a 135b3033) - 168MB

I appreciate any and all feedback, and I really do want to know what everyone thinks, parts of it are a bit glitchy I know, but all in all Im pretty happy with the result, I hope you are too.

You can find some pics here too:http://gallery.filefront.com/alanchiz/

Rey
April 4th, 2006, 14:00
Chiz, what's the difference between 1.0 and 1.1?

alanchiz
April 4th, 2006, 14:06
Chiz, what's the difference between 1.0 and 1.1?

updated the fla save file so that the 'non saving' glitch shouldn't happen (as often). Set camera & Replay to off by default, which stops a few glitches.
Also theres one new attire for someone... its not worth dloading the whole file again for that though, as Ill be putting up a seperate update download for that soon.

Basically its a bit less buggy.

Im Bored
April 4th, 2006, 14:55
You know what I think :)

You should edit "Completed Pack" or something in to your topic title, though, so people dont think its yet another started project thatll fail.

AGM3002
April 4th, 2006, 17:58
updated the fla save file so that the 'non saving' glitch shouldn't happen (as often). Set camera & Replay to off by default, which stops a few glitches.
Also theres one new attire for someone... its not worth dloading the whole file again for that though, as Ill be putting up a seperate update download for that soon.

Basically its a bit less buggy.

Alright, all I need is that update.

BTW, Good job on this awesome mod pack! :)

alanchiz
April 13th, 2006, 08:13
Hmmm, I guess that if it aint Zelda, no-one around here is interested...
Oh Well.

AGM3002
April 14th, 2006, 03:09
Hey, you still got me.... :(

Risio
April 14th, 2006, 18:48
I think this pack looks great!

Moose2000
April 14th, 2006, 23:29
Do you think there will ever be a point where we'll be able to release a fully patched Rom?

Quite a few bugs happened, but awesome pack, especially loved using Homicide and hitting the Vertabreaker for the first time.

Danny
April 15th, 2006, 00:31
Nice work

gangrel_1313
May 4th, 2006, 14:54
I havent got to play this yet, but do you think it will work on Surreal64.xxx?

Is it a rom or what?

Matt
P.S. I hope development on this continues (or at least long enough till the TNA Impact games are released in Q1 of 2007)

**EDIT**: Well, I just read on xbox-scene that its not possible to run it on Surreal64, but there has to be a way...

sytaylor
May 24th, 2006, 14:43
Excellent pack, seems to crash randomly in PJ64 1.6 for me though :/

ashepherd316
June 8th, 2006, 18:38
how did you edit all this i will pay you if you make all the wrestlemania 2000 arenas for wwf no mercy and add the rocks austins and the undertakers real face to the game also if you know how to edit the music to add music or replace it with different music for the entrances i would pay you anything cheers.

ashepherd316
June 9th, 2006, 18:44
i downloaded this and all i got was aload of caws why dint it work please help

alanchiz
June 13th, 2006, 10:57
i downloaded this and all i got was aload of caws why dint it work please help

Read the readme I typed up, and check at the Impact Zone for the help thread on it.

Music cannot be replaced.

Tripero
July 6th, 2006, 05:10
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4554/wwfnomercy06rb.jpg

thats one of the errors

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/18/wwfnomercy47rk.jpg

And this is the one that piss me off.... when i go to the character select screen at firts everything shows but it flash one time and flash again and the characters dissapear at show in the screen shot...

Can anyone help me pls????

Tripero
July 6th, 2006, 06:00
the cheat for the full intros was causing it :)

AGM3002
July 6th, 2006, 06:10
Now it should look like this! Right? ;)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/alanchiz/cornersfixed.jpg

alanchiz
July 7th, 2006, 11:10
The 6 sided ring is a supplemental download found at The Impact Zone, created by FireProDragon.
Its not part of the basic download found in this thread.

TheRybot
July 11th, 2006, 23:20
I just recently got this mod to work with my 1964 emulator, and it is awesome. There are just a few problems I am having, and I'm wondering if someone could help me out...

1. The Arenas - They don't appear in the game as they do in the menus for me. There's still WWF stuff all over the place, and everything just plain doesn't look right. For example, in the TNA arena, rather than having the tunnel there for the wrestlers to enter through, it's a picture of the tunnel squished all up above the wwf logo. Also, in the ROH arenas, the canvas is blank and white, where it's supposed to be Red, or black or both. and there's no ROH logo there either. I don't know if this is with all arenas, but I've noticed it with the ROH ones.

2. My emulator is freezing up, and glitching all the time with this ROM and this ROM only. Some examples are once, I went to do single player mode to unlock some wrestlers and titles, and I saw the same thing Tripero did when he went to select a character, it was just Jarrett's ugly mug and nobody else, and it immediately froze. Another time I selected the wrong option, and so I hit B to go back, and the game froze. A 3rd time I was in the middle of gameplay, and I paused it, and when I unpaused it, both wrestlers were hardly visible anymore, and then it froze yet again.

3. Moves - I thought I read you could to the Pepsi Plunge w/ Punk, the Cop Killa with Homicide, the Canadian Destroyer with Petey, the Pounce with Monty, the Black Hole Slam w/ Abyss and so on and so forth. I tried just about every possible finisher with all of these guys, and none of them did said finishers. Any idea why?

4. This has absolutely nothing to do with this Mod, I am just wondering while I'm at it if there was any possible way to download a save file for No Mercy that has all the unlockables unlocked? I beat this game long ago and far away when it first came out, and I don't really want to do it again :plain:

Alright, that's all the things I need help with (video game related, that is...) I hope someone can give me a hand, and thank you very much in advance.

AGM3002
July 11th, 2006, 23:43
Did you turn on the cheats?

Hellblazer187
July 12th, 2006, 13:30
The download doesn't seem to have an updated cheat file for 1964... could someone provide that?

Has anyone tried playing this online?

alanchiz
July 13th, 2006, 13:21
I just recently got this mod to work with my 1964 emulator, and it is awesome. There are just a few problems I am having, and I'm wondering if someone could help me out...

1. The Arenas - They don't appear in the game as they do in the menus for me. There's still WWF stuff all over the place, and everything just plain doesn't look right. For example, in the TNA arena, rather than having the tunnel there for the wrestlers to enter through, it's a picture of the tunnel squished all up above the wwf logo. Also, in the ROH arenas, the canvas is blank and white, where it's supposed to be Red, or black or both. and there's no ROH logo there either. I don't know if this is with all arenas, but I've noticed it with the ROH ones.

2. My emulator is freezing up, and glitching all the time with this ROM and this ROM only. Some examples are once, I went to do single player mode to unlock some wrestlers and titles, and I saw the same thing Tripero did when he went to select a character, it was just Jarrett's ugly mug and nobody else, and it immediately froze. Another time I selected the wrong option, and so I hit B to go back, and the game froze. A 3rd time I was in the middle of gameplay, and I paused it, and when I unpaused it, both wrestlers were hardly visible anymore, and then it froze yet again.

3. Moves - I thought I read you could to the Pepsi Plunge w/ Punk, the Cop Killa with Homicide, the Canadian Destroyer with Petey, the Pounce with Monty, the Black Hole Slam w/ Abyss and so on and so forth. I tried just about every possible finisher with all of these guys, and none of them did said finishers. Any idea why?

4. This has absolutely nothing to do with this Mod, I am just wondering while I'm at it if there was any possible way to download a save file for No Mercy that has all the unlockables unlocked? I beat this game long ago and far away when it first came out, and I don't really want to do it again :plain:

Alright, that's all the things I need help with (video game related, that is...) I hope someone can give me a hand, and thank you very much in advance.

Bear in mind that its a Project64 .cht file and .fla file in the download, I dont believe that the cheats will work properly with 1964 due to the stacked actiavtors used (Or is that just Nemu?)
This is what is causing your problems for questions 1 & 3, as for 4, theres a cheat included to unlock everything if you wish to use it.
As for your second question, Im not too sure... just make sure that there arent any other codes on is all I can really suggest.

The download doesn't seem to have an updated cheat file for 1964... could someone provide that?

Has anyone tried playing this online?

As above, the files included are for PJ64.
I dont believe this can be played online, not with the save anyway.

Risio
July 13th, 2006, 15:19
Terrific job with this pack, not only is it nice to look at, but at a creative level, you changed the whole game and did something other than just up the resolution of the original textures. Keep it up!

Mugen
July 29th, 2006, 06:53
I was wondering if this mod could be used on a xbox, the xbox uses a emulator called surrealxxx which is basically through emulators rolled into one
1964,pj64,UltraHLE?

b0ya316
August 22nd, 2006, 00:18
hey im a newbie and was following the directions to get TNA over No Mercy when i ran into some problems. ALLENCHIZ maybe you can help me. I already extracted the files to the root of project 64.
WHen i got confused on this part "4. - TNA vs ROH download - If you're reading this then chances are you've already got this. Extract this to the root Project 64 folder. It may ask you if you wish to
overwrite some files, Say yes. (If you have an existing No Mercy game, you may want to back up your fla and cht files)" so maybe i thought u can help

DangerousCMO
September 4th, 2006, 00:15
Everytime I try to download the mod pack from filefront, I get:

Invalid Key or in use or Missing File

Is there another site I can download it from?

alanchiz
September 5th, 2006, 10:50
hey im a newbie and was following the directions to get TNA over No Mercy when i ran into some problems. ALLENCHIZ maybe you can help me. I already extracted the files to the root of project 64.
WHen i got confused on this part "4. - TNA vs ROH download - If you're reading this then chances are you've already got this. Extract this to the root Project 64 folder. It may ask you if you wish to
overwrite some files, Say yes. (If you have an existing No Mercy game, you may want to back up your fla and cht files)" so maybe i thought u can help

So, whats the problem? Im not following that...

DangerousCMO
Everytime I try to download the mod pack from filefront, I get:

Invalid Key or in use or Missing File

Is there another site I can download it from?
Yeah, I know, for some reason Filefront has deleted the file or something... 1.0 still works on filefront though, just check my other files (Theres barely any difference between 1.0 & 1.1)

JustinOtherVict
September 18th, 2006, 02:30
Great Mod, the first I've tried out and after a little tinkering around (at first i had the (E) version so the move sets weren't changed) all is cool.

Thank you to whoever made this.

baring in mind how much I enjoy the mod, this may seem like a strange question:

If I wanted to play normal no mercy now, how would I change back (without deleting the mod obviously)

Thanks

-Barry

Tpod81
October 7th, 2006, 16:02
can anyone tell me how and what to do on this I have the PJ64 and the tna vs roh what do I do now

alanchiz
October 9th, 2006, 08:56
can anyone tell me how and what to do on this I have the PJ64 and the tna vs roh what do I do now

Straight from the original post:

http://www.geocities.com/alanchiz/TNA_vs_ROH_FAQ.txt

Comeback
October 23rd, 2006, 22:33
When i downloaded the folder and try to open it, all I get is "The compressed(zipped) folder is invaled or corrupted." I tried downloading 1.1 and 1.0, anyone know whats wrong?

gerLd
November 2nd, 2006, 21:08
i have like 150-200 fps its too fast, how do i fix that?

alanchiz
November 7th, 2006, 16:46
Thers a button to limit the FPS somewhere in the drop down menus. Cant remember exactly where.
Also, one of the F keys activates it (F4?)

PallaTI
November 21st, 2006, 17:49
Hi there. I've tried to read through some pages, but I still don't find an answer to my problem, so I'll just ask then:).

My wrestleres looks great and all but they still have their old moves from No Mercy. For instance, Jeff Jarrett has the pedrigree as his front finisher. I've read through the readme-file and I'm pretty sure I've done all the things in this manual.

GiveEmHellKid01
January 16th, 2007, 20:42
how come there is no bleeding face for alex shelly and his blonde hair streak thing? when i bust him open his face turns into a face where the guy has blue hair, sunglasses, and beard

alanchiz
January 24th, 2007, 16:58
how come there is no bleeding face for alex shelly and his blonde hair streak thing? when i bust him open his face turns into a face where the guy has blue hair, sunglasses, and beard

Shelley didnt have the skunk 'do when I made that, an update has since been released though:

4 attires as shown - Click pic to Download:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/alanchiz/shelleyupdate.jpg (http://www.alanchisholm.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Alex_Shelley_Update.zip)

Entrance attires: Attire 1 (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/alanchiz/newshelleymatch2.jpg) - Attire 2 (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/alanchiz/newshelleymatch4.jpg)

TNA Pics: Pic 1 (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/alanchiz/newshelleymatch5.jpg) - Pic 2 (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/alanchiz/newshelleymatch6.jpg)

ROH Pics: Pic 1 (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/alanchiz/newshelleymatch1.jpg) - Pic 2 (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/alanchiz/newshelleymatch3.jpg)

mpk file in download, if you dont know how to use it, just follow the formula.

ob9
February 16th, 2007, 21:49
Where can i get this>

charliee13
February 26th, 2007, 18:33
hi i downloaded everything but when i play all my wrestlers are rainbow coloured and my arena and everything was white?? any suggestions???

any help would be most appreciatted

alanchiz
March 2nd, 2007, 15:26
Where can i get this>

I really need to re-up it at some point, although it looks like some people have still been downloading it ecently. Try all the links, the filefront one may still work. Apart from that as I say I need to re-up it, unless anyone else wants to do the honours...

hi i downloaded everything but when i play all my wrestlers are rainbow coloured and my arena and everything was white?? any suggestions???

any help would be most appreciatted
First off, read the readme, it may have the solution, then have a look around here, maybe NMZ or TiZ. Basically your problem is a settings one, or you may be unfortunate that it wont run on your PC. Have a mess around with the settings in the emulator!

anacrusis
April 10th, 2007, 08:55
i can't seem to find this anywere could someone tell me were i can download tna vs roh from cause i can't find it at all thanks

taulkis
April 17th, 2007, 16:20
I've been trying to find this one file everywhere on google and I keep finding outdated links. alanchiz can you please update your post or repost your file on Filefront so I can download this. No mercy is in my opinion THE best wrestling game to date and to mix that love with my love for TNA and ROH would be incredible.

Please let me know, or if possible even send me the file, either way I'd love to get my hands on this

Thanks
Aaron

taulkis
April 19th, 2007, 15:40
Is there anyone that has this ROH vs TNA mod. The only full mod that I've been able to find for the TNA updates is this one, er should I say the one found on Filefront.com and because it was posted back in april of 06, the link is no longer available.

If I seem out of line, I do apologize but I am willing to buy this off of someone who has it...that's how interested I am in getting this. If someone could please let me know asap or if they can repost this on Filefront again...I would be greatly appreciated being a huge fan of TNA.

My email is [email protected] if anybody would like to contact me about this and maybe we can come up with somekind of deal.

Thanks everyone
Aaron

imahunt
June 16th, 2007, 21:15
hey i need help doin this i have tried for like 5 days and im to stupid i need someone to like walk me throw it

Datadayne
June 16th, 2007, 21:44
hey i need help doin this i have tried for like 5 days and im to stupid i need someone to like walk me throw it

http://emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=40786

darknior
June 17th, 2007, 09:15
I have this PACK, i DL it a long time a go lol
But it is not a very good PACK for me because they try just to modify the game with changing name and photos of the warriors, but not redesign the caracters in HD :(
I will put it also on my futur site ...
Be patient ...

alanchiz
June 19th, 2007, 09:38
I have this PACK, i DL it a long time a go lol
But it is not a very good PACK for me because they try just to modify the game with changing name and photos of the warriors, but not redesign the caracters in HD :(
I will put it also on my futur site ...
Be patient ...

Eh? absolutely everything was updated to hi-res graphics.
Just because you set it up wrong for yourself, dont go spreading misleading info to others.

Of course the characters have been updated, not to mention the arenas, the backgrounds, the weapons, the managers etc....

You think this was done with the in game graphics?
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/alanchiz/newshelleymatch6.jpg

For anyone looking for it, this link might still work - click (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2FR72JMN) - I cant test it right now

J Blaze
July 10th, 2007, 20:12
I got the Mod working but the move sets aren't working. Alanchiz can you help me out plz

Aaronahue
August 1st, 2007, 21:26
Ok, I've downloaded the mod and installed it but when I run the rom it doesn't fully work. It has the names of the characters but the way they look isn't right. I think it's because I am unable to follow the step "Go to Options>Configure Graphics Plugin. Click the Texture filters tab. Check the box for 'Load hi-res textures if available' Click OK." When I go to the Texture Filters tab all it has is "Advanced option are not allowed to be changed." and I haven't been able to find a way to change them. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Datadayne
August 1st, 2007, 21:33
Uncheck "hide advance options"

Aaronahue
August 1st, 2007, 23:21
Thanks you very much Datadayne, I completely missed that option. I have one other slight problem though. The move-sets don't seem to work and hacked moves arn't there. :S

alanchiz
August 3rd, 2007, 10:55
Thanks you very much Datadayne, I completely missed that option. I have one other slight problem though. The move-sets don't seem to work and hacked moves arn't there. :S

Under cheats, make sure that the TNAvsROH box is ticked.
For the move hacks though, it may be best to untick the P2, P3 & P4 codes.
Try it out and see what you find best.

Aaronahue
August 5th, 2007, 22:08
I tried everything you said and the move-sets still don't work. :S As well, I just realized the TNA rings stay 4 sided, this isn't a big deal just wondering why it might be doing this.

alanchiz
August 9th, 2007, 21:11
I tried everything you said and the move-sets still don't work. :S As well, I just realized the TNA rings stay 4 sided, this isn't a big deal just wondering why it might be doing this.

Thats an easy one, its because the 6-sided ring is not part of my TNAvsROH project.
It has been made as supplemental update by FPD though.
Search for it at the No Mercy Zone.

Gangrene
October 3rd, 2007, 04:36
Can you please just give a link to where i can 100% sure download it please, ive been searching for weeks.

Im talking about the mod not the six sided ring

kornguy8
November 23rd, 2007, 00:32
sorry if i, "bumped" an old topic, but i don't see the download link either. all i see is the default page. i.e., this: http://www.filefront.com/

alanchiz
December 1st, 2007, 16:17
Theres an active link only a few posts back in this very thread. Here it is again (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2FR72JMN)

j4y3m
December 12th, 2007, 13:07
Thanks. :) It seems to be v1.0 but it's the only active link I can find.

cedricrichards
February 2nd, 2008, 15:53
Sorry to bump an old topic, but two things:

Is there a v1.1 available because I downloaded the 1.0 yesterday, and I can't find 1.1?

And, I put everything in the right place, I read the readme, but the wrestlers are the same as from the original No Mercy copy. (What is supposed to be Chris Harris is The Rock, Sting is HHH, etc.)

kdog_k
April 10th, 2008, 23:17
ya i have the same problem....everything but the charaters are changed??? is there a way to fix it???

dazwwe
April 28th, 2008, 19:21
Same here, everything but the modded character textures work.

ViolentRiC
May 4th, 2008, 15:44
Mine generally works fine, but has anybody experienced heavy glitching during regular matches (not backstage). Generally what happens is I hear "13" called out as if somebody's being counted out, and then the wrestler acts as if he's climbing a cage and winds up walking mid air or "through" the ring. Usually remedies itself when eventually you click back into place but it's screwed up a fair few matches.

adambomb669
May 4th, 2008, 23:29
Congrats on completing this mr chiz, too bad the other NM people arent as dedicated as you. Myself included, but then I never got into texture modding enough to do any kind of full mod, and the one I tried was going to be some goofy cartoon mod, good work I like it alot. and thanks.

Ray Myster
May 6th, 2008, 12:15
I don't know where to actually post this.

I use rice video plugin 6.11 beta 10 and i have the TNA VS ROH Mod for the WWF No Mercy.

I have WWF No Mercy.fla in the plugin folder and Project 64.cht in the original project 64 folder.

So anyway, here's the problem, the textures are all fine, everything is cool. But the wrestlers are still the same (like Sting's picture is still triple h, Sabu's picture is still Steve Austin).

How can I fix this?

ViolentRiC
May 6th, 2008, 20:00
I can't help you there bro, but check

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=34380

because this has tackled many problems with the mod and so you might an answer or somebody who can provide one there.

Ray Myster
May 7th, 2008, 01:07
Sorry if i'm bumping an old thread.

The wrestlers are still the same, i followed all the directions but sting is triple h, sabu is steve austin etc.

How i fix this?

Ray Myster
May 7th, 2008, 12:08
I dont see much that can help me fix the problem.

Cyberman
May 7th, 2008, 22:06
Don't use the old Beta plugin? Well I should point out that if you read the thread you would notice it's a common problem. Erstwhile the newer version is in the plugins forum (http://www.emutalk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31). This thread in particular (http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=39868) has links to where the plugin is kept.

Cyb

Ray Myster
May 8th, 2008, 00:26
I'm using 6.1.1 beta 10. Thats the old one?

MasterPhW
May 8th, 2008, 07:55
I'm using 6.1.1 beta 10. Thats the old one?
Yub, just use mudlords 6.1.4 plugin.

Ray Myster
May 9th, 2008, 01:09
I am now using Mudlords 6.1.4, but the wrestlers are still the original ones.

Cyberman
May 9th, 2008, 01:50
Did you read the original thread? Hmmm this is a problem with that particular game really. I believe it's how the game didles with the data (if you pardon the aleteration).

Cyb

Ray Myster
May 9th, 2008, 01:58
Yep I read the original thread. I also got another mod for WWF No Mercy (the ECW mod) but still all the wrestlers are original. So the game messes with the data right? How do you get it to be perfect?

Ray Myster
May 10th, 2008, 00:24
I still don't know how to fix this. Any more help?

dazwwe
May 14th, 2008, 19:56
I've been having the same problem and I think I know how to fix it. Basically, make sure EVERYTHING that was suposed to download, has. If even one file is missing I don't think it will work.

oldy
May 16th, 2008, 20:22
i hope this helps
so far, with me it runs fine
with project 64 v 1.6
with rice' video plugin 6.1.1 beta 10
no problems
the pack i use TNAvsROHv1.0
1.1 i never found...

Ray Myster
May 18th, 2008, 00:31
i'll try to re download it. I use Mudlords 6.1.4 it's better than 6.1.1

Ray Myster
May 18th, 2008, 00:52
Crap it still doesn't work.

Ray Myster
June 15th, 2008, 02:57
What else can i do? I downloaded the file twice but the wrestlers are still the originals.

EmuFan
June 15th, 2008, 14:53
I would stop the multi posting if i were you. The edit button is there for a reason. I don`t know what the problem could be. Maybe it`s your video card?

Ray Myster
June 15th, 2008, 18:02
well excuse me for forgetting about that...

I've got radeon x300 series

BTW: All the wrestlers are mixed up. Like Chris Harris is supposed to replace Bradshaw but he's at the Rock's spot.

ddsshocker
July 19th, 2008, 15:12
I can't even download it! :'( could you re-upload it if possible?

~Adam~
August 3rd, 2008, 05:37
I read everything from the FAQ and everytime I open up the game nothing changes, default WWF Wrestlers, nothing works. I've been up 4 hours trying to make this thing work.

Could someone capture the pic of the screen for what folder is holding whatever files because I can't figure it out, it's way too complicated.

OneManCrusade
August 18th, 2008, 16:32
When you unzip the file, you unzip it to the Project 64 root file and all the right files should automatically install into the right spot.

EDIT: Do you have PJ64, b/c I noticed this is in the 1964 forum, if that is the case, that might be what is messing you up, since the DL was made for PJ64

OneManCrusade
August 18th, 2008, 16:38
IDK, if anyone will reply, so here it goes...

I DL'd the mod, installed all the right files and it all looks rights, so texture wise... the mod works. But I got into the Edit mode and i go to check if the moves work, but none of the moves are changed (Sabin still does the TKO instead of the Cradle Shock; 'Cide stil does the German instead of the Cop Killa, etc.) But the hacked moves works, well some of them, (the Steenalizer doesn't work)

So what do I do to get the moves to work.

BTW: I activated the TNAvsRoh cheat, and th Hacked Moves Cheat, and I also have on the Have All cheat as well.

cdgfx84
August 22nd, 2008, 19:03
I couldnt dl it here so I dlled the 1.0 version im having some issues with the rice plugin though i set it to open gl instead of direct x now when i go to sdmall it just shows a black screen and when the match starts my wrestlers are invisible

cocason
September 10th, 2008, 15:02
i need here realy help i play the for 24 houres and when her try to load the texture he say "Error Failed to open Flashram" what is the meaning of this?? what should i do??

~Adam~
November 8th, 2008, 01:01
Okay, I spent over 6 hours just now trying to get this whole thing to work and it still won't work.

Can someone please take their project 64 folder with everything working in it, compress it into a folder and somehow send it to me via filesite or something. I am fed up of trying to get this to work and I have been sitting here for over 6 hours trying to get it to work.

Please somebody, I'm begging you.

IzzyInsane
January 26th, 2009, 15:29
Ok i've got every thing almost squared away my only problem is under cheats the new move/hacks do not show up so this nothing for me to click. None of the new cheats are there. I have the same problem with the summerslam mod. I can get the pics of the wrestlers and the arenas and the new interface but the actual characters and move sets are still the same.

Where can I get the cheats? if they are hiding some where in the directories or i have to go out and hunt them down on the web?

tW34k
January 31st, 2009, 00:16
Good work sir.

answ3r2009
March 4th, 2009, 02:02
i cant find the mod anywhere!!! Can someone tell me where I can get it now?

mystel124
April 11th, 2009, 18:50
I download all the stuff but when I open project64 1.6 but when I go to settings it says the rice plugins isn't working wat am I doing wrong?

answ3r2009
June 2nd, 2009, 05:23
[QUOTE=OneManCrusade;409767]When you unzip the file, you unzip it to the Project 64 root file and all the right files should automatically install into the right spot.

where is the root file located at?

shuggzy
July 29th, 2009, 23:20
Hey, does anyone know how to get this to work? because when I go into texture filters it comes up with ''Advanced settings are not allowed to be changed'', does anyone know how to fix this??