What's new

best nemu64 settings for speed with audio on

entity1

hello

the entity the one is here rejoice , anyway here iam downloaded nemu 2 days back but to my dismay it didnt run says couldnt collect memory done a full reinsert of windows and it didnt work but to my annoyance it was because i had switched all the options of with out ticking what an idiot i was but i got it working but there is a small problem its slow but iaint got slow machine check

amd duron 700
384 pc133 ram
geforce 2 mx 200
win98 se

as u can see i meet the recommended specs but wwf wrestlemania still runs kind of slow even with dummy sound
and i was wondering if u could tell me the best setup of the nemu64 settings for speed with the sound on because i am only new to nemu64 i have been using pj64 but there is more wrestling games playable in nemu64 but i want to know if they can be faster thanks
:pj64: :pj64: :pj64:

conkerman

conkerman
dont know why its slow for u , sorry, try makin sure u have the newest drivers, if u really want, u might even want older drivers (as nemu isnt optimized for directx8(i dont think)) the 1x.xx drivers (i think it goes as high as 17.xx) are optimized for dx7. dont know f that'll work.
if it doesnt, try closing down everything, everything. nothin else running
conkerman

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
do you have any problems with the size of the screen if you where playing mairo party 3 us or was the e version that has problems?