What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Poll:the easyest(sp?) game to retexture

marat569

Lol just post below what u think the easyest game to re-texture is,
--
i think it is paper mario becouse 95% of the game is 2d paper grafix -_-

DeathRain99

^LOL.

PS - Paper Mario has a ton of sprites.

I'll take a random guess and say Bust-a-Move '99. If it's anything like the playstation version I have, it would be easy to texture.

Mollymutt

I have experience with paper mario, and I can tell you it is not the easiest, because there is a different sprite for every movement every character makes. There is 4 textures just for Mario walking.

tailslol

i think fzero x is the easyest ! the half of the game are characters and litle heads but the game itself as always the same textures with just the color modified XD

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
No game is easyier than other . All Game need work . All Retexturer make Awesome Work so...

To know that , you should try and maybe you will see that nogame is easy to redo.

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
Mollymutt said:
I have experience with paper mario, and I can tell you it is not the easiest, because there is a different sprite for every movement every character makes. There is 4 textures just for Mario walking.
4 Textures just for Mario walking? Theres like 10 for WarMachine from Marvel Vs. Capcom and I'm retexturing them all (not to mention all of his attacks which there is like 20 different moves)... you got it good.

Mollymutt

Unusual_Rex said:
4 Textures just for Mario walking? Theres like 10 for WarMachine from Marvel Vs. Capcom and I'm retexturing them all (not to mention all of his attacks which there is like 20 different moves)... you got it good.
That's just for him walking. I have 72 files for him in total so far. i just used walking for an example. Each different movement needs to be redone.

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
72?! Lol I have 150+ and those are just all basic frames I haven't even ripped the supers or speacial attacks yet. And I still need to retexture them all pixel by pixel.

The Dave

F-Zero X is pretty simple, except the Alphabet sets are really tedious and are the main reason I never released my work I did for the game.

tailslol

yep its not an competition ;) textures are textures, the number mean nothing , only the work and the style caunt, i know f-zero X is the easyest (exept characters) but imagine all the game retextured with 4X textures from f-zero GX
sigh realy hard work XD!
edit: and if you need the hardest i think its these 3 games:
pokemon ( 252 pokemon to retexture)
conker bad fur day (the game is gigantic)
paper mario(multiples textures etapes)
sorry for my bad english

Last edited: