What's new

Why can't I save my game when playing naruto rpg 2 on Desmume 0.3.3?

spotanjo3

DeathRain99:

It is not dead until it is dead. Evrain is working to talk to yopyop to keep it alive or something.

spotanjo3

gio123 said:
Is their another way of saving, their is please tell me.

If you want to play it. Buy your own NDS and this game to give their companies some supports. :bouncy:

Low Lines

Rockmangames,
Doesn't it get annoying, having to say that all the time?
"Buy your own NDS" or "wait until the emulator can run it" etc...
I mean I swear you have had to tell more people than I can count...You would think that people would have realised by now certain things happen and others don't...

Ahh well...

spotanjo3

Low Lines said:
Rockmangames,
Doesn't it get annoying, having to say that all the time?
"Buy your own NDS" or "wait until the emulator can run it" etc...
I mean I swear you have had to tell more people than I can count...You would think that people would have realised by now certain things happen and others don't...

Ahh well...

Nothing is wrong with annoying. It is only way to stop them from bothering an authors of emulators.:(

Evrain

The Forbidden One
If I did that to everyone who contacts me my Hotmail ignore list would reach Japan itself by now :p
Ahem, anyway, what Rockman said applies: eBay can find you some sweet bargains, so don't always think about emulatorz and romz (lol I love faking lameness): I'm looking at having save system added to the next major release -expect a d version sooner or later- but I still have to decide whether it would be safe to implement it.
Evrain

spotanjo3

Evrain said:
Ahem, anyway, what Rockman said applies: eBay can find you some sweet bargains, so don't always think about emulatorz and romz (lol I love faking lameness):
Evrain

I knew it. Thank you. :)

I'm looking at having save system added to the next major release -expect a d version sooner or later- but I still have to decide whether it would be safe to implement it.

Awesome. :bouncy:

OP
G

gio123

I only ask a question and for one I have my own nintendo ds. I don't bother any of the creaters of the emulators, I only asked a question that's all.

Low Lines

no one is blaming you for anything gio123, I was just talking about the FAQs we get here (and other places) that tend to get asked and asked and asked when the answer may have been said a 100 times before.

But it doesn't matter anyway, and besides look Evrain is already talking about it!! I do think it would be quite helpful in the testing process if some form of a save state could be done.

I don't know if it would be easier or not, but would instant saves (like in VBA) be easier to do than to try and implement proper ram save states??

Anyway, that sort of thing would be good for those games with really long or unstable boot loading, cos you could do it once and save so later you could quickly jump ahead and test the game at a more playable point, or whatever...

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Both are already in 8c at very primitive stages, they are being worked out in 8d, but as I see them now, they could be very well left out. It's all about how much tech papers we will get before the release date.
Evrain

Low Lines

don't rush anything unless you are certain it will work or would be worth it. be perfectionist like YopYop sort of was with the 3D. hope everything goes well

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Lino is a bit of a rusher (or I-release-just-because-I-fixed-a-pixel-in-Cvania) but I usually calm him down via a good bashing on the head :D
I've mailed YY, now let's see what happens.
Evrain

ninja1

Evrain said:
Lino is a bit of a rusher (or I-release-just-because-I-fixed-a-pixel-in-Cvania) but I usually calm him down via a good bashing on the head :D
Evrain

hope ya get to him:), now just hope he wont think ur sum psycho fan with a urge to kill him or sumthing :term:

edit: sorry forgot to eat my pills T_T

spotanjo3

Evrain said:
Evrain

Finally, you did. You should be happy that I helped you out because if it is not for me then you will not be able to find him. :p

I wish you the best of luck. :)

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Rock, shut up or I'll pull out your Duracells and use them on ninja :D
Seriously, it's my way of doing things. Souts a physician, don't you think?
Evrain

ninja1

yay more energy *goes psycho, starts to move waaayyy to fast, sees a tree....chrashes into tree and calls a medic T_T*

Low Lines

hmm...I wonder how long a duracell battery WOULD last in Rockmangames?? I mean the NDS has 6 hours doens't it?? (I haven't checked so don't get all excited if I'm wrong)
How many bets he'd need a replacement every 24 hours??

Don't take this the wrong way Rockmangames, I'm just thinking again...