What's new

To Knukels

Ringking

Commander
You said how to get SSBM to work. But from what I hear you cant rip the game from the disk. Is this true. If so how can I play it?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Ringking said:
You said how to get SSBM to work. But from what I hear you cant rip the game from the disk. Is this true. If so how can I play it?
You need to find a pre-ripped image from somewhere or find a tutorial that explains how to rip GC discs (it isn't as simple as putting the disc in your drive and making an image out of it).

Last edited:

Mouser X

Yah. The real big pain with it is that I have all the tools to rip them, except for 1 very very vital piece of GC software... Which is a real pain because I thought I had the right version, but don't... Interestingly, I obtained all of the tools about a year before I found out I could use them to rip games. As such, it's not really a loss that I can't rip them (since that's not why I got the stuff in the first place) just a disapointment that it doesn't work for me, when I thought I had everything I needed. Oh well. As I said, no real loss, at least. Mouser X over and out.