What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

RiSiO Raceway - Mario Kart 64

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Every great Mario game has it's version of Mario Kart, Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart, Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart Double Dash, so I figured, hey, what would a Mario Kart look like for my Cartoon Mario 64 pack.

Here you go!

Image88.jpg

Image28.jpg

Image29.jpg

Image30.jpg

Image31.jpg

Image33.jpg

Image34.jpg

Image35.jpg

OP
R

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
I just felt like doing that one track because of the whole Peach's castle thing, but who knows maybe I'll update some of the others as well!

Shades

That's cool...I was thinking just the other day (since ambar recentlt released his royal raceway high-res) that it would be awesome if one or more of the Mario texture people combined efforts for that track.