What's new

"Wrappers"?

LyMrYk007

I remember seeing somwhere on the web something about "wrappers," if that is indeed what they are called. They're sussposed to help less beefy systems run N64 emulators, if my memory serves me right. However, I can't recall where the hell I seen them. Is there such a thing? One of my pc's is a HP e-pc with the following spec's:

Pentium III 935MHz
256MB RAM
NO GRAPHICS CARD!!

There is simply no room to upgrade. You might know what I'm talking about. The thing is barely the size of an original Nintendo. If you don't, here's a link to a pic so you can see what I mean.

http://www.hp.com/desktops/products/accessories/generated/P1548A.html

Will these "wrappers" help me out? If not, is there anything I can do seeing how I can't upgrade?

FYI:
My display adapter in the Device Manager says Intel(r) 82810E Graphics Controller.

2fast4u

a) wrappers are meant to run emulators that only support glide with direct3d/opengl based graphics cards --> ultrahle/suprahle.
b) this is the wrong forum (see above)
c) that means if u r running pj64 that wont help u out.

u will just need a better gfx card and it will run fine ??? ur cpu is fast enuff and u got plenty of ram. u can try suprahle with a wrapper, but i dont know if it will run good.

OP
L

LyMrYk007

Um....

I can't physically put a Graphix card in the pc. There is no room. Not to mention no pci slots.