What's new

yet another controller question ;)

thatonekid

sixtyforce is one of the better emulator programs out there for mac. i was thinking about getting a controller so i could use it. my friend has a pc and used one of his xbox 360 controllers with project64. i did a search on versiontracker.com and found and downloaded a driver for the controller. i talked with garret to see if he knew if the controller may work and he said he'd look into it. since im such an impacient person, i joined this forum in hopes someone out there would know my questions:

1. does anyone know if the xbox 360 controller is HID compliant

--or--

2. i also looked into the Logitech Wireless RumblePad 2. sixtyforce is compatable with the regular rumblepad, so id assume that it would be with #2. i was wondering if anyone knew that answer also before i slap down 40 bucks :)

thanks!

pfhortron

A Time For Everything?
I have a smart joy psx adapter , smartjoy has adapters for different console controllers, I'd say check out SmartJoy adapters.
I would like to have an Adaptiod for n64 emulation, more of a n64 feel, it's hard playing n64 with a psx controller!

OP
T

thatonekid

well the thing is i dont want to but an adapter and a controller, just a controller that i know will work

OP
T

thatonekid

the xbox 360 controller works, with aid from driver found on versiontracker :)

ill try the rumblepad 2 and see if that works.