What's new

Project64 Graphics Plugins

rewen

Are there any new ones or better ones that come with 1.4? I mean there's nothing wrong with the ones that come with it, but I like to keep up to date. :pj64:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
rewen said:
Are there any new ones or better ones that come with 1.4? I mean there's nothing wrong with the ones that come with it, but I like to keep up to date. :pj64:

OK, For DX. Jabo's Direct3D plug is the best for most video cards... Thats the best until someone releases a better plug, dont see that happening very soon ???

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
jvolel said:
looks like no one is working on plugins for pj64 :-/

If you read Emulation News at all, You Will Now that Dave2001 Is Working on a Video Plug for Voodoo Cards, TR64 & Azimer (Apollo) is Making a OpenGL Plug. Dont Be saying that no One is Making Nothing, because they are! Kthx.

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
bah he doesnt care about what he answers, he just want his post counts to increase heh

squareiis

A Link Impersonator
I want a new one to work with kirby the crystal shards. has anyone got one that will work? I have tried them all and none of them seem to work.

crhylove

Banned
for the record:

there are tons of gfx plugins and audio plugins in dev right now.

and all of them have some awesome features.

and i seriously doubt that (unless jabo releases a newer one) 1.4 will be the best plugin forever. especially with some of the progress being made in the daedelus plugin by rice and strmn, although the last tr64 one was AWESOME, and had a few firsts for me, and orkins is really good too, actually, don't even get me started about dave's.

but yes, currently jabo 1.4 is your best bet.

rhy

for 1964 use an azi audio plug.

and if you haven't tried 1964 lately, make sure you do that.

rhy