What's new

snes online play is there any servers to find people to play?

entity1

hello

I read something in the gba emulation section that says there is online gameplay for the snes emulators can you tell me how it works and can you find any servers to play people

thanx
:pj64:

thine_impalor

Local spammer
wrong forum!!!

u got the wrong forum u know, this is N64, N64, N64...
anyway, so yes i know some snes emulators that have multi player but thats over a network or phone, i don't think there r SERVERS as such???
cheers

rcgamer

the old guy
thine_impalor said:
u got the wrong forum u know, this is N64, N64, N64...
anyway, so yes i know some snes emulators that have multi player but thats over a network or phone, i don't think there r SERVERS as such???
cheers

this section is titled other emulation discussion, other emulation discussion. you can talk about whatever emulation relevant topic you want.

Trotterwatch

rcgamer said:
this section is titled other emulation discussion, other emulation discussion. you can talk about whatever emulation relevant topic you want.
To be fair he did say that 2 years ago.

scotty

The Great One
I still find it a weird coincidence that Zbattle.net went down soon before I could actually use Zsnes on my computer. After looking forward to playing on zbattle.net, its dead. Znet is ok, but I just dont like it for no particular reason.

Im far too pessimistic, I never understood why.

xamenus

scotty said:
I still find it a weird coincidence that Zbattle.net went down soon before I could actually use Zsnes on my computer. After looking forward to playing on zbattle.net, its dead. Znet is ok, but I just dont like it for no particular reason.

Im far too pessimistic, I never understood why.

Zbattle is still down? The webpage is up, though. I would have thought that the server would be fixed by now. But I haven't tried Zbattle recently...