What's new

GBX Player = VBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butthole59

3DO Fanboy
Forgotten update is web site tellings us that another fake emulator of an old visualboy advance version is on the internet
here's what he said

"GBX Player is a fake of the old VisualBoy. If you have any doubt, save a game in it and load it in VisualBoy.

Enough said.

Forgotten"

:devil:

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
look at those quotes from Zero and make your own conclusion ;)

"Well Zero has finally returned after a little break and he has something very good to tell you :
In the last time that I was ''away'' and on ''vacation'' I have been studing all things you need to encode an emu and have been using a lot of different compilers and recompilers and I am pretty good at it now
But the real news is that I'm working on a few emulators now : "

"I know there have been a lot of so called authors of emu's which turned out to be fake (they made hacked emu's of VBA and other emu's and they jus gave it another name and used a programm called Resource Hacker to delete some functions of the emu.) "

"Just discovered a bug which prevents me to load .sav files.
Anybody know how I can fix this ( I'm stumped ) ?"

"Does anyone know a good site for lectures on emulation if anyone knows one please post it. This is an assaignment for school (Normally I would make one myself but due to some circumstances I wasn't able to make one and therefore I ask your help) "

"Well me being my busy self I sleep about 3 to 5 hours because I'm always busy with something (GBXPLAYER 0.75 , SNESPLAYER 0.3 , GenesisPlayer 0.4 "

"GBXPLayer has just won it's first award"

"Can any mod please change my title to :
Author of GBXPLAYER
well thanks in advance !!!"

"Please can anyone (of the Mods/Admins) change the emutalk geek into author of GBXPLAYER ? "

"And that's the same reason I'm asking the admins/mods to change mine to GBXPLAYER so I ask yuo guys agian pleaaaassssseeee !!!!!"

blah ..

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
yeah I'm sure he doesnt even have a brother

oh my brother died but don't worry my emu is safe!!

come on ..

blizz

I don't actually care, authors release their source and then they get all freaky when someone steals it and doesn't give them credit,

wtf do they expect, this world is full of wankers.

mesman00

What's that...?
Originally posted by Teamz
yeah I'm sure he doesnt even have a brother

oh my brother died but don't worry my emu is safe!!

come on ..

hold up there. even if the emu is fake (lets wait for his explanation before further judgement) don't mess around with something like that.
a death is not a joke, and i dont think ANYONE here is sick enough to play a prank like that. so please, refrain from talking like that again.

OP
B

Butthole59

3DO Fanboy
"* UPDATE * - if you want another way to verify it, check your registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Emulators\VisualBoy. Delete this node, run GBX Player and check again the registry.

Forgotten"

Status
Not open for further replies.