What's new

2 Years Next Saturday

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
who knows maybe 2 yrs next saturday

maybe when the next realease is ready? or maybe before then when lemmy and lac are readyto resume work on nemu

OP
Seta-San

Seta-San

got back

After being in K.C. and getting mugged by some random black guy at a gas station i decided to conclude my buisness as soon as possible. Just got home. No NEmu release, who could have guessed. Ah well it's 1:30 AM going to bed.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
RIGHT! This will be their update...

Happy 2-years anniversary of Nemu,
Here is our gift. you can download the final version of Nemu from the download page. As many of you know this is the final version of Nemu, all good things have to come to an end sometime. Both LaC and me are going to be focusing on things in real life and do not have the time or desire to keep working on the emulator. We have both achieved all that we wanted with writing this program and it is time to move on.Now that development has stoped smiff will stop his support of the emulator (if any :D ) in the manner that he has done since before it was released. Smiff’s web page will still contain all the information and support he has done. I would like to give a really big thanks to smiff for all the work he has done. I would like to also thank martin and redah for the running of the emulationa64 nemu message board. Also for unmentioned people for all there support and help over different times over the past 4(0,000) years of development.
Since this is the last version all of the source is now available for others to continue the emulator if they desire, or just to help the existing emulators.

:devil:

yogaman

Banned
Renegade said:
RIGHT! This will be their update...

Happy 2-years anniversary of Nemu,
Here is our gift. you can download the final version of Nemu from the download page. As many of you know this is the final version of Nemu, all good things have to come to an end sometime. Both LaC and me are going to be focusing on things in real life and do not have the time or desire to keep working on the emulator. We have both achieved all that we wanted with writing this program and it is time to move on.Now that development has stoped smiff will stop his support of the emulator (if any :D ) in the manner that he has done since before it was released. Smiff’s web page will still contain all the information and support he has done. I would like to give a really big thanks to smiff for all the work he has done. I would like to also thank martin and redah for the running of the emulationa64 nemu message board. Also for unmentioned people for all there support and help over different times over the past 4(0,000) years of development.
Since this is the last version all of the source is now available for others to continue the emulator if they desire, or just to help the existing emulators.

lol - u just cut&pasted the post from Zilmar and Jabo when PJ64 was officially discontinued, didn't yeah? u lamer :D ....

okay, well - if u wanna have Nemu0.8 go to germany and help ol' Lemmy's grandma cross the street..

yogaman

Banned
hey Rüssel - u are german - so that seems to be a considerable task (I bet EmuManiac did that - that's why he now surely is a beta tester ;) )

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Renegade what are u talkin about? and i didnt know lemmy lived in germany?!? or does he?

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
i have a plan then............

if lemmy lives in germeny....... we are gonna find a team of the best programmers send them to his house and have him work with them to finish nemu. :devil: