What's new

problem with RE2

hamtarox

well..i cant see the opening movie but only heard the sounds...and the title screen is abit weird..somemore when i was in the game..25% of the screen cannot be see...so how can i fix this prob?

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
use glide 64 wonder plus plugin for video as for the sound it does not work properly or you can use mupen64 0.5 but there will be not cheats because this emulater goesn't have any:bouncy:

OP
H

hamtarox

now the prob is after i put the .dll file to plugin folder..and when i go to setting..it pop out a window which said unable to locate componet,glide3x.dll was not found..so how??thanks

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Put Glide3x.dll in the same folder where the Project64 executable is located, or in Windows\System32

Agozer

hamtarox said:
can tell in more detail?
I don't know how much more detaile that explanation can be...

But the Glide64.dll graphics plugin in the plugin folder. Put the Glide3x.dll in either the same folder where Project64.exe is located or in C:\Windows\System32 (I recommend the first choice).

OP
H

hamtarox

ya..i have put in the folder that u ask to put(i put the dll file in the pj64 folder,but not in plugin folder)it still the same.and after i put in system32 ,i still facing the same prob.and i use corn(other emulator) it also said cant found that dll file..oh man..i m so desperate.and feel so sorry keep bothering u guys~~:(

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
you put the glide 64 comf file and the glide 64.dll in the proget 64 plugin folder. you put the glide3.dll in project 64 main folder if this does not help then i don't know what will:bouncy:

OP
H

hamtarox

wait..i only have glide64.dll and glide64.ini...i dun have other that u mention....i downloaded from emuxhaven..

Agozer

hamtarox said:
wait..i only have glide64.dll and glide64.ini...i dun have other that u mention....i downloaded from emuxhaven..
Glide3x.dll is the Glide wrapper, which is needed for cards that doesn't support Glide to actually use it. If for some reason you didn't get the Glide wrapper with the Glide64 plugin, you can download it from http://www.emulation64.com

Last edited:
OP
H

hamtarox

now the game can run.and one new problem has occur...the voice and sounds in the game become have weird sounds..sounds like from a broken speaker~~