What's new

Problems loading a game.

Masked_Bishop

I just got the JNES Emulator...way better then most on the count of easy save state files. (what I mean is it's easier to save my current positions in games with this NES Emu then most NES Emu's I've tested.) When I try to load Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy, it says Mapper #71 not supported.

Do I need to download an extra pallete or this mapper #71? Oh and it loaded just fine on other NES emu's...just not with this one. All the other games load just fine...

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Mapper support is not something you can just add without touching the actual source code. According to JNES' homepage, mapper #71 is altready supported. What version are you using?

Last edited:
OP
M

Masked_Bishop

it's 0.5.3 I tried the new version and the game barely runs at all...it lags heavily...it's only one game...I doubt it really matters anyway...most of the games I've tried thus far work just fine. (most of the ones I've yet to test, mainly cause I'm still playing the others first. :p)

Clements

It depends. A modern system bought in the last five years will have no problems at all.