What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The New Hi-Rez Zelda Retexture Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
The New Hi-Rez Zelda: Ocarina of Time Retexture Pack
DOWNLOADS

01/03/2007 - Download for free from Fileplanet! (47.6 MB)

Intructions: Download and extract into your plugin directory. You will still need an emulator like 1964 or PJ64, Rice's Video Plugin and a clean, unaltered Ocarina of Time rom (U) (v1.0).

06/30/2006 - Added Pack 03 (All other completes, Fire Temple, Desert Colossus)
Note: This will be the last pack released for use with Rice's video plugin. Since it does not seem to be updated any longer, I am going to move all progress onto Jabo's Plugin for PJ64.
04/13/2006 - Added Pack 02 (Kokiri Forest + Deku Tree)
03/03/2006 - Added Pack 01 (text and interface art)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So it has been written, so it shall be done.

I've started compiling a new pack to combine all the hard work everyone else has

done. When I do post a release, it will be in two packages. One package will have

all of the menu and interface textures as those are nearly finished, and will not

need to be updated that often. The other package will be the world and character

textures.

So, if you want your work into the new packs, you'll need to submit them in this

thread. I have tried to go back through each and every page of the old one, but

that has taken so much time. So many pages spent on worrying about the logo screen.

When I get the textures I will sort them out into folders on where they are

located, etc. If there are any changes that need to be made, I will do my best to

give feedback so that they can be fixed.

And now, for a taste of things to come.
:sombrero:

ATTENTION!!!
Posts should be related to collecting other peoples retexturing packs to one pack that everyone can use, and there is no confusion. Feedback on the textures is always welcome.

I DO NOT consider making the weapon icons, new text, start screen logos, etc to fall under the term of retexturing. They put no real effort put into remaking the texture themselves. They probably think that cutting and pasting images from magazines and the internet and applying a drop shadow filter makes it awesome. For all I care, all of that should be kept in the 200+ page spam-fest.

Also, discussion about cheats, why something doesn't work or won't load does not belong here, either. There is an entire forum section devoted to the cheats, and since nothing has been released yet, why are there people saying that it won't load.

When the pack does get released, it will be posted on the first page, as well as a new post when it does get updated. Then we can start seeing some feedback on if a texture is missing in a zone that was supposedly 100% complete.

This is a thread for production, not bullshittery. We should be making things, instead of droning on about a shadow on a shield for a logo that is only seen at the beginning of the game.

Last edited:

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
ok I Post some of my work :

now characters

Last edited by a moderator:

Federelli

Beta Tester
I asked about 4 times to get my thread completely cleaned (deleting threads with no uploads or shots) but never got a reply.

That Colossus looks great :), though the blooming is kinda cheap :p.

Last edited:
OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Wow. That's alot of textures Djipi. You have been busy. I'll plan on having a release in a week or so. It'll take me some time to get all of the textures sorted into places that will make sense. (i.e. Characters/Enemies/Deku Scrub, World/Dungeon/Deku Tree)

Dr. Soong

amazing work!!!! :)

sounds like a good plan KMan.

its confusing between all these packs. Heres how i have it setup, but i am afraid i am missing something.

"Federelli's Zelda OOT and MQ retexture v. 0.20 WIP"
+ added the above packs from Djipi the 'World Textures' subfolder in Federelli's pack. Can anyone tell me if I am missing some other good textures? Also how does this overlap with Federelli's texture pack?

Last edited:
OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Well, the Federelli pack is also known in some regions as the Federelli & KMan pack. :D So they'll work fine. I'm taking all of the new stuff, making sure that it's consistent, making more textures of my own, and sorting everything for future revisions.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
here's some of my works (except doors , first chest...)

edit : and this is all final carpet and wall and candle . Please change this texture in the forest temple pack.

Last edited:

Federelli

Beta Tester
Yes, i've stated that it stoped being the Federelli pack as soon as Kman joined, then it was the Federelli & Kman pack, and then it became the community pack, because almost 8 people had their textures in.

You do what you think is neccesary Kman, and once you release, i'll see what i like and don't, and post it :).
Sounds good?

tailslol

hi it will be cool to create a full ready to play pack because all of these zip file... you dond know witch texture is in double or the one is mising but amazing work its realy awersome! good work! oops i have forget something. it is the end of federelli pack ? and where i download this pack? here or in the federelli thread?

OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
tailslol said:
hi it will be cool to create a full ready to play pack because all of these zip file... you dond know witch texture is in double or the one is mising

That's what I will be doing. If you read my posts you would have known this.

Shades

This is a great idea Kman, espescially because Zelda has had more work done on it than even Mario...a unified pack would be excellent.

picartman

the one in your thread u know the really big download that has all of your textures?

i still cant load every texture though, i have everything setup correctly and my system can well play this game but only half of the textures load :\ and on top of that when i play the forest templ after u see the four poes go away and i walk directly forward down the stairs across the middle where the four poes are supposed to be and back up the stairs straight up, i enter the next room then the next one and my game freezes in the exact same spot every time. why? i really wanna play :(

tailslol

KMan said:
That's what I will be doing. If you read my posts you would have known this.
yea i have read.. i have seen there are a lots of texture in waiting and the pack isnt realised? it will be a full pack different of federelli or just an update and the federelli will be neded or not?
but thx for answer me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.