What's new

I'm sorry everyone...

sigloiv

I'm really, really sorry, but I'm going to have to give up the position as the DeSmuME XML author. I just don't have the time to do it all. I've got homework, baseball, basketball, friends, family, and just general life stuff.

I really feel bad about doing this, and I know I hate it when other people do it, but I just have no choice. The little (very little) that I have is up at my web server (running off my home connection so please don't bash it) located at http://sigloiv.dyndns.org:8080.

Once again, I'm really sorry but I just can't be a 14-year old and the author of this XML. Sorry. :(

Low Lines

Yeah, there's nothing wrong about giving up on it, I mean DeSmuME has been an almost fornightly update and that itself I think is near on impossible to keep up with.
I think I'll try and keep track of it since I almost am on the internet EVERY afternoon, and I don't have any sports of REAL hobbies that I have to go to, just school homework for me!!:satisfied
And don't think you are doing something bad, you have been a great help!!
I'll keep your name down as the original author so it will still be yours even if you no longer work on it anymore.

Last edited:

ninja1

shame to hear it :(, and lowlines, to if ya take it over, i got kinda good news :)

just check my post on desmume comp list :), if a new version is released i will remake it, and added a small new section so ya can see who/when new roms get added to the list :)

Evrain

The Forbidden One
I know what sigloiv means: life becomes a tad stricter on time when you have to worry about school/friends/girlfriend (the latter being my own most prominent worry at the moment, along with my personal, real life version of Trauma Center if you know what I mean ;)). I have myself just enough time to try out new betas - the latest shaping up quite nicely, sacrificing speed slightly, but not that much, for accuracy, and those nasty touchscreen problems preventing Age of Empires and Trauma Center from being playable, but that's another story - and give directions to Lino.
Best of luck pal!
Evrain

ninja1

rock ya confusing me =X, lino is editor of ideas i think right? :p, i dont do testing of ideas (anymore :p) to much work :p, till it get's a decent speedboost anyway :(, still good to hear progress is being made to ideas :)

and it would be nice to have sum help filling in the blancs :p

spotanjo3

ninja1 said:
rock ya confusing me =X, lino is editor of ideas i think right? :p, i dont do testing of ideas (anymore :p) to much work :p, till it get's a decent speedboost anyway :(, still good to hear progress is being made to ideas :)

and it would be nice to have sum help filling in the blancs :p

I know that I want him to be surprise what I have done for other emu's compability list, thats all. ;)

ninja1

ohhh ok :), but most of that list came from me :p, and just started to add names to pieces that other peeps contributed :p

Low Lines

Rockmangames,
You are talking about Lino (the iDeaS programmer) aren't you??
Not me (ie Low Lines is pretty similar to Lino), cos you aren't making much sense...

ninja1

you are still talking about the DeSMuME's list?

if you are it is a "BIT" unfair to claim you did it, since most of it came from me... and parts from others...

spotanjo3

ninja1,

What ? Never mind, I think you misunderstood me. I finished it all with all screen shots and artboxes for myself before you or other people did but I never bother to tell Low Lino about it so I decide to share that information. Please do not cause any problem here, ok ? Thank you. :D

Anyway,

Just forget it and move on. Guess what ? I also finished iDeaS 1.0.0.8 in all games test. Now I am adding up screenshots and artboxes for this iDeaS as well. See ? My own way and my language and I finished all just for my test purpose thats all I was bored and decide to test all of them myself, heh. So I do not steal anything. :) ;)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Yeah, I apology for confusing you and other people. Now I am glad that things are resolve the issues. ;)

Low Lines

Yes Rockmangames is I got your PM,
But when ever you are talking about me or mentioning my name, make sure you call me Low Lines cos I do not want to be thought of as the same person as the one who writes iDeaS, cos people might get confused and mistake me for them.
That link you gave me is to a members only forum, so I will have to join it if I want to have a look at your work.
Lots of kudos to you for wanting to put so much effort into helping me out, and don't worry you will most definietly get credits for it.

spotanjo3

Oh okay..I will be sure to make people understand clearly. :DYou should go there. Its fun and wonderful place. I go there and here as well. :)

spotanjo3

Heh, thanks!

I am fanatic of DS emulators I guess so I am determinate to test all of it and give authors a full of supports because they deserves an applauds from us! :D