What's new

How do you use the touch screen on Ideas?

TheMax1087

Make sure your touchscreen settings are set to normal and not 16x16, i almost though my touchscreen didnt work until i changed that

Low Lines

You either click on the Properties button in the main window or open File, Properties and open the appropriate tab bar to view a set of options with can be changed (ie like touchscreen input).

There are 3 different options,

1. Far Corners
2. Normal
3. Around 16x16

By default it is set to Normal.

Perhaps there should be a sticky made for iDeaS User Interface & Controls??

diablow

I think there would be great if a whole FAQ about DS emulation would be written and made sticky, to keep the silly question count to the minimum ;)

Low Lines

Exactly,
But really come on, who doesn't know that the bottom screen of a NDS is the touchscreen??
I mean I've never even held one before yet I know exactly how the bloody thing works and it only takes a little common sense to work out that an emulator MIGHT just be trying to work like a real NDS. But also it would be helpful for things like controls/keys and even how to use certain features that emulators have or will have in the near future.
Actually I might start on one right now...

Low Lines

What games are you trying to use the touchscreen with? Cos Evrain said that not all the different methods as using the touchscreen were emulated yet.

spotanjo3

teo95r,

please be aware that this emu is not perfectly yet so please do not complain about it. You need to be patient and if you want to play those games. Buy your own NDS, thats simple. :)