What's new

Ideas 1.0.0.7 help

calsmurf2904

hello
This are the problems:

i can't save with ideas 1.0.0.7.
and that is not good because in order to play ridge racer you need to save the game.

2.With Trauma center under the knife the screen freezes as soon as you see this screen:

traumacenter.jpg

maybe some help from someone???

Last edited:

diablow

There's only one thing to do - wait. If you REALLY want to play the game, why not consider buying a real DS? ;) Emulators are made not for playing commercial games, you know.

Evrain

The Forbidden One
I bought my copy of Trauma Center on eBay, a real bargain if you want my 2 cents.
Indeed, you can either wait or just go to ebay.nl and grab an original cartridge (recommended).
Evrain

Low Lines

Yeah, I read at Nintendo DS News (part of this Network) that any region game should work on your NDS no matter where you live or what country you got it from. Except maybe China since they have iQue. Though I could be wrong.

The only thing is that Nintendo won't help you out if something goes wrong with any imported software/hardware you have. Or at least I think that is what they meant.

OP
calsmurf2904

calsmurf2904

Evrain said:
I bought my copy of Trauma Center on eBay, a real bargain if you want my 2 cents.
Indeed, you can either wait or just go to ebay.nl and grab an original cartridge (recommended).
Evrain

Is it a good game?

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Plain fantastic! Maybe a bid too arcade-ish when it comes down to the action, but believe me, you don't want an all-perfect medical sim ;)

Yes, NDS is region free, exception made for iQue, and AFAIK Nintendo offers support for a game no matter where you bought it (else what's the point of not region locking the hardware?).
Evrain