What's new

I have a problem with DeSmuMe 0.3 Wip

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
I have a problem with the emulator DeSmuMe 0.3 Wip and DeSmuMe 1.3....I tried many roms of DS like Mario and Luigi:partners in Time (E) or DBZ Supersonic Warriors 2 (USA) but when I execute the FPS starts running and the emulator till grey like nothing happens...with iDeaS I don't have any problem but I would like to test this emulator...My PC: Pentium 4 2,6 Ghz 240mb ram Windows ME DirectX 9.0 3D ProsavageDDR....Thanks.

DeathRain99

Do you have a graphics card? How many MB is your Graphics Card?

That could be the problem, but I'll explore other possibities:
I couldn't get it to hang on a grey screen for me, but you might have layers turned off or something and you're just not seeing it (You say you're seeing fps). I have a version in another language, but try looking at Outils>Visualiser les couches. Make sure all of the images are checked.

If you have it in english or something, it's the last option on the main window, then at the bottom of that.

Unless you manually did that before, and that's not likely, it's probably your graphics card/lack of one.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

I check that what do you say and that option is ok....maybe the problem is my graphic card...I have a S3 Prosavage DDR 32MB....or maybe is because I actually I don't have the lastest drivers of the graphic card....

Evrain

The Forbidden One
That's NOT a graphic card... I can tell because it was one of the first ones ever I installed into a random PC ;)
Try to upgrade as soon as possible, that piece of hardware won't get you very far.
Evrain

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

yeah....i really know that my graphic card bad---buy why I can't emulate DeSmuME? I emulate with this card IdeaS 1.007 very good, and also I emulate Dolphin 1.03 (Gamecube emulator) with this card....and Project64 (Nintendo 64 emulator) and Epsxe 1.6 (PSX emulator)...the problem can be the graphic card....maybe....or maybe is that I don't have the lastest drivers...

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
DSEmuME only plays some games. Many games just display a black screen.

However, I wouldn't expect miracles from an S3 card, not to mention that it only has 32MB RAM. Needless to say, it's not a very good gaming (emulation or otherwise) card.

Last edited: