What's new

Majora's Mask problem

jivemuffin

It doesn't look like anyone else has had this problem, but using Project64 Zelda 2 has run fine, but I'm up to the point where I first have to play the song of time. I know I play it right, but nothing happens. I think this may be related to the clock disappearing after hitting Skull Kid with a bubble. anyone else have this problem?

RadeonUser

Hrm... That is strange, I jsut finished playing through that point a while ago, everything was fine... Make sure you aren't using any cheat codes... That's all I can say.

OP
J

jivemuffin

Well, I haven't even tried to use cheat codes (yet) so I guess that's not it...guess I'll try the beta RDB thingie even though it screws up Mario Tennis

frodo

Do you see that you played it right?, i had no problem at this point.

Do you use the right song :))

specs

amd athlon Xp1700
512 Mb ddr ram
Asus v6800 ddr card
i use the onboard sound chip
1 monitor
1mouse
1keyboard
:)
and Pj64 ofcourse!

OP
J

jivemuffin

I figured it out! I had double-mapped one button, and that made registering the songs impossible somehow, even though I was able to learn them fine. I even tried a different emulator at one point, but that of course, didn't work out :)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
RadeonUser said:
Hrm... That is strange, I jsut finished playing through that point a while ago, everything was fine... Make sure you aren't using any cheat codes... That's all I can say.

Typical ??? blame the cheats 1st, & not Human Error

RadeonUser

Gent... Even I have had problems with the cheats before. The bloody things stay on even though I turn them off, and they cause terrible problems in games. I tend to stay away from them now, and, as always... recommend the people play and enjoy the game without cheats (though, there's nothing wrong with cheating)