What's new

SoA Layer Problem!!

flashman

i just got to the dungeon where you have to walk under water (after 'Yafotuma' or whatever it's called). and when i'm under water I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!!! well i can see the map at the lower left and over the whole screen there is something like a debut screen. i tried zWrite etc. even wireframe mode and still can't see a thing.
Please help me fix that problem, I REALLY WANT TO PLAY ON!!

OP
F

flashman

i'm using the map but i still need to do things under water like chests and switched, or am i wrong? if there is no "important" thing under water i will play on, but i doubt it?
anyone an idea?

Chilly0123

zivilyn bane and a cham are the only important things in the dungeon but both are above water. There is a switch or 2 underwater that u need to hit but once you discover most of the map you'll find them.

OP
F

flashman

i noticed something: when i'm in full screen mode and hit alt+enter i see, like for a mirco second, vyse under water. can i start anything with this find? is there even maybe a patch to fix that? (maybe from aika-san from the soapatcher)

@Chilly0123: ok, so "only" 2 switches under water...i wonder how i should find them when discovered most of the map but CAN'T SEE A THING?