What's new

Power Stone 2 help

Uzi578

When playing on Adventure, when I get to the miniboss, as soon as the say Prepare to Fight, the sound gets all laggy and I get an error report for chankast. Anyone know how to fix this or is it because chankast doesnt support it yet? Also how do you save games and what not?

Midnight C

Roman Canceled
That's the problem you get on 0.25.On Arcade mode you get to the 4-5 stage and the sound gets choppy and freezes same goes for 1-1 but adventure only goes as far to mid-boss so the only mode untouched is Original.

I got to the boss once with Falcon on 1-1 with 0.25 so it might have been dumb luck or me messing around with the options.

The only known way to get to the boss without that problem is to use 0.2a but expect some lag since it's one of the lesser versions.

OP
U

Uzi578

meh...

How do you use the VMS browser? I cant figure it out...

Last edited:

Midnight C

Roman Canceled
Simply take the iso game out of the virtual drive and start the emu normally, go to where your memory card is shown and press A on the memory card with an X and delete, now it'll become empty and able to save.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Uzi578 said:
I see no X... you talking about in the VMS browser?
He means X on the Dreamcast controller (that is, whatever button/key you assigned X to when you configured the controls).

Last edited:
OP
U

Uzi578

Ok I got it work but it wont benefit frmo teh constant crashes in poerstone2... oh well