What's new

help with nwo revenge wcw nitro wwf no mercy plz

entity1

hello

newbie here havent been on forums before but have been around the emulation for a while but to my dissmay i cant get my wrestling roms to run the only one that runs is no mercy but it aint perfect my computer is great and shouldnt be the problem with what iam going to ask but anyway look below and help me if u can friends thanks.

wcw nitro not working

wwf no mercy = menus detached cant see them to choose options entrances the screen goes black and doesnt show titantrons . can u help is there any patch to fix this if u know please let me know. thanks

wcw nwo revenge does it work with any other emulator let me know if u have got it working before on alternate emu thanks

star wars episode one racer - every emulator i have tried says video plugin or needs plugin have u had it working help plz

tony hawk pro skater 2 - the screen is to big well i mean you dont see the trick scores the menus dont display appropriate writing it is unusual because tony hawk pro skater didnt have a wiff of a glitch help plz

finally wwf wrestlemania 2000 - doesnt show any graphics it plays the sound though i also found it strange because of no mercy is newer than wrestlemania help plz

thanks the entity has spoken.

rtb

for no mercy and wwf2000 use nemu, i don't know if 1964 runs it.

thps2: it could be a known issue, don't know, but it could be cuz of PAL((E)). check the sticky threads for more info about that.