What's new

I have a Framerate Problem

Darkhearst

right now im trying out Dolphin and im able to run Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4, but im wondering how to turn up the framerate. currently the game runs at about 8/fps and that just wont do when playing this game, I should know.

please E-mail me with a response due to the fact that i am rarely on this site.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Clements

Nothing anyone can do. Wait a few more years and perhaps it will be playable, or buy a Gamecube.

fatalexception

even my FX60 rig with 1GB 2-2-2-5 corsair RAM only gets 10fps in game on naruto4. mebbe if i overclocked my RAM to 500MHz i could fair better but the cpu is the real bottleneck. the dual core doesnt help on this program either. cpu0 = 99.4% & cpu1 = 2.5%. but since cpu1 is under utilized, i can run chat, norton web cleanup, etc. without it changing my fps much at all. considering this is an emulator, i doubt multithreading it would help much. mebbe the graphics and audio plugins could run as a seperate threads but i dunno since i havent seen any of the code. your options are limited (1) wait until single core clock speeds increase significantly (2) write a better emulator (3) buy a gamecube (4) worship the flying spaghetti monster and perhaps he'll reward you.

Last edited: