What's new

Gauntlet Legends

rtb

if u really want to play it use pj64 with a long workaround. u have to search for it though.

OP
S

sirss

GAUNTLET LEGENDS

guantlet legends doesnt really work with pr64 someone has a game save that starts on first level some how he saves and swiched plug ins and saved and gets passed the stop ponit but game is still unplayable and is slow on the first pattern and will freeze after kill all monsters and try leave and play next level in vally of fire . got a win xp pent 4 256 ram tnt2 vidio card and 1.6 gb hard drive new pc about all nemu64 games work that will , still like pr64 best but if nemu64 gets gauntlet ledgends working ill like it best lol :)

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
as i stated in your thread on the pj64 forum, you'll need to do the workaround for everytime you wish to enter or exit a level(not tested though)

OP
S

sirss

gauntlet legends

ogy should get a hand for discovering this he musta worked hard my congrats to you , ogy no disrepect intended my sniff will fix this game . i have the dc version thats closed to the arcade version , i dont like the pxs2 they changed the game adding boss generals made the greenies die with one hit , the n64 only can sell stuff to bye power ups , i repeat the first level , in dc version go to the pattern before the dragon theres a antideath and a death to get a free levele alson a gold coin for money to bye stuff all in same pattern dreamcast only gauntlet lol in psx 2make name 10000k free money hole game cheap lol or allfull 9 psions and keys all game . the pxs 1 version is the worst of them all only cool part is green meanys come back to life but are so slow even revewers say worst frame rate but n64 is my best liked can turn off invetory , the new ngc that just came out other day dark gauntlet is like the psx2 verion . so in my opion dc truest gauntlet legends , the n64 . the dark gauntlet 2 version game play has changed to much . the closed game that i like to gauntlet legends is DYNASTY WARRIORS3 think they stole some gauntlet ideas for game play tons on peaple ta kill must kill gate gaurds archers posions for a bill bang like a poisin on gaunlet legends lol now whos the gauntlet nut lol :pj64:

siquilid

Banned
not tested? eh.. i played it a few seconds ago. you need zilmar's cfb plug-in, or what-not. save state when you start spinning, quit, change to the plug-in i said you need, wait a while, and save state again. quit, go back to the old plug-in, and beat the level. you only have to do that trick for the first level. i'm sure someone has asked this already, but all i want to know is if it is possible with some magical plug-in to make it so that you can see your life/items/etc.? oh yeah!! and you put the sound on "No Sound" and it runs full speed on my p3-ece of crap computer. so i'm sure it runs fast enuf on your g4's. ;x

ps: of course *i'm* using pj64.. it's the only n64 emu that works for me.